TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Can I get it as well. Thanks.

POLE:

• Move minute by minute discussion of Top Shot to UP Discord, and keep this thread for more general discussion
  • Nope, this is fine

0 voters

hmm that 669 Luka didnā€™t even hit rayvin, I only saw it random refreshing his page, didnā€™t get obv

good? kinda 'spensive

3 Likes

Purchased in 29s by playful_heron1921

I timed how long it took between the 2nd Top Shot buy click and Dapper loading. That was 30 seconds for me.

I think buying SS is basically variance free right now. Everyone is targeting them. An SS at 5% below LA is selling quicker than a base 2 card at 10% below LA.

Possibly the delay is a lot of people clicking but the first person gets through the fastest.

1 Like

Interesting. Seeing that some of the Ss have come down. Did they dip this afternoon right on schedule?

Well the mp being an unusable disaster was right on schedule if thatā€™s what you mean

This is literally the only thread on the site. Donā€™t take it away

1 Like

download (21)

3 Likes

FML I truly suck at this flipping game , quite a while ago just before leaving work saw a Jayson Tatum pop for a 100 not paying attention to the page got to be the lucky buyer at 215

I need that Sunday pack! I have a dapper balance but no moments and I donā€™t have the time to flip. PAX

Happened to me with Kyrie SS which is now $60 below what I paid 8 hours ago

Not bad but the uncapped rake really makes me sweat these. If we get another luka 800 push youā€™ll be gold

1 Like

13 Likes

lowest in the range is 1200 and a 999 18x just got bought, deciding if like 1050 or just hodling and hoping for the next Luka pump. Iā€™m in deep on a Herro RS atm too so yeah, need a functional mp and some pump momentum.

One of their stooges did a AMA on there so presumably they are aware of the reddit. Help me and my fellow banned people by upvoting

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbatopshot/comments/m368dj/nba_topshot_now_indiscriminately_banning_high/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

2 Likes

How good was that KCP?

Why is Poetl S2 common up 115 % ?