Ahh yes so Wikipedia tells me

I used to preform in bar mitzvas and weddings before wikipedia came along

marksie bought some cards and paid too much for one of them

how odd

peacepipe didnā€™t do anything

scallops got 3, tbd price

this is AD, lolll

2 Likes

the only ones who are even in my range of thinking about grabbing right now are the top 3-5. the others i notice have many sells stacked up at around the same price level as well, which to me indicates they may be heading down more

AD example - lotta sellers at this price point still

Luka example - real floor looks to be closer to $900 currently

1 Like

I donā€™t see how any of these end up lower than cc before the challenge ends, especially team laborn

Agree - the ā€˜hopeful buy priceā€™ is taking 1.5x their current cc price. For example Steph common is trading at like $250 right now. And the 50% higher is then multiplying that number by 1.5 again to try and account for the challenge demand

1 Like

brogdon is $6 gjge dude who paid 35 well he has 4 and is selling a base 5 digit coby white for 1k so heā€™s gonna do well

some people paid $250+ for the 35k CC zion when the 15k LE one is going for $375

so many fish in this market really the opportunity of a lifetime to make money

2 Likes

If this shit is down through the next pack release Iā€™m gonna to be very annoyed

1 Like

What are you levels based on?

trading value of the 15000 CC version times (15k/10k) is the ā€˜hopeful buyā€™ since that would be the fair price if there wasnā€™t any fomo or challenge baked in

2 Likes

Are you guys avoiding the 35k cc entirely basically?

If so, letā€™s hope my past 10 transactions donā€™t clear

1 Like

unless itā€™s like zion or steph or giannis (those are the big 3 i spotted), and a big discount or 3-digit serial, im avoiding

Agree, when things settle some Iā€™d buy them if I saw a good deal on a serial but thatā€™s it.

I bought randle (mightā€™ve been a mistake again sigh) and I picked up a dort, itā€™s dorts only card under like 600. Will go after haliburton too. and any starish card I think is too low but mostly you gotta avoid, thereā€™s gonna be 2 more huge dumps of them then another day of clearance.

Anything under 10 I think is fine in the short term if youā€™re flipping it.

Quickley card sales

LOAD THE BUY BUTTON ARGHHHHH

Yuv and I will corner the vuc market

down again, lol.

got nothing and dapper balance -$1750. gjge

1 Like