TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

btw I just clicked the button over and over and over until it went through or told me to GTFO

not something a bot would have a big advantage tho no sir

1 Like

the real bots probably arent clicking buttons tho, they are just sending a message to dapper saying gimmedatmoment, thanks, and then it’s theirs

My dream is to witness the decision making in getting out of maintenance

Roham: “is it working?”
Code monkey: “lol no”
Roham: “fire it up baby”

3 Likes

goofy - do you have any data on what these are selling for?

1 Like

lol gonna be twice as many moments in 4 hours too

I still think long term these are going to be worth at least $400, just for the challenge alone.

1 Like

maybe but if you’re paying that much for the lower tier guys you’re gonna lose money IMO because labron wont be worth enough to offset

Blockchain is like the worst possible technology for this product.

3 Likes

Probably. And I’m not planning to buy at that level, but am trying for anything under $250.

1 Like

Not if u hodl

Imagine what the first asg challenge reward card gonna be worth in 10 years

1 Like

we can just buy that off the mp tho on the initial dump

1 Like

If LeBron throws down a monster dunk and the All-Star game, the cards for his challenge are going to moon.

edit: actually unclear if the moment itself will be from the AS game.

they should add a count of how many times a card has been sold. Gotta be worth more to buy an original reward card

1 Like

It’s weird to me that my 349$ joker sale doesn’t show in the Recent Sales History (it was at 3:24 EST and there have been several sales both before and after listed), but I got my Dapper$ and the card is gone and on to the next one. Is that typical that Recent Sales is glitchy?

site is very swamped it won’t show up for awhile

sir this is a beta

4 Likes

Why did I think Tate was a rookie and why does he have a 4k moment? I’m so bad at this :joy:

None of my buys show up in my history.

He is a rookie. Just an old one.

Went undrafted played overseas

1 Like

Yeah must be. Just weird that sales both before and after have “posted” there. They’re probably just hiding it because they are embarrassed how good I am.