TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

i’m kinda disappointed nobody hearted either of my Mason Plumlee race war posts

am I in a topshot forum or a SJW forum jfc

That 1 minute timer is a heart killer.

1 Like

Here’s a pixel head from NBA Live 96. Is Cryptopunks better than this?

pixelhead

it’s On The Blockchain so you tell me

1 Like

I want a moment of Labran leaving the press conference half way through wearing the suit shorts and carrying the purse.

You know he had to be thinking, “Fuck of all the days I could’ve worn the suit shorts and carried the purse GODDAMIT.”

catching up now, recently regged an account, just went to deposit 5k via card and it had over $200 in fees for the transaction - that seems utterly absurd to me so i didn’t proceed

are fees going to be similar if i go through process of buying and then transferring via crypto?

did you guys deposit and then magically notice an extra sum stacked on top of what you agreed to deposit?

still not a believer in this 5 years out, but i also didn’t believe in online poker until pretty much post boom either so my track record of being a luddite is well established

2 Likes

where is the top shot discord, strangely i looked around their site and didn’t find a lnk (didnmean to reply to you thre ssry). N/M I see it it’s just not letting me in.

Unable to get an invite, o well

wait are we getting people who just google topshot or is that a second accout of someone?

He’s a SE poster, so I assume it’s just been mentioned in the NBA thread.

2 Likes

Do we need to hold a Cool Cat to get into the next Cool Cat drop or is that just a gross rumor?

Lol shit. It sounds like a rumor but its making me consider doing it in case they do…

I could see it. Without any qualifiers you’ll have 250k ppl in queue.

Or it could be someone with like 1000 KATs trying to pump

MP back?

1 Like

mp up

Realwinchester another who is a clear rayviner. Not fast enough to be a bot but extremely fast

If CC came this week that market would suck as long as the SS challenge is active imo

Luddites and the credit cards, don’t people know we’re in THE FUTURE. And THE FUTURE is ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.

Yeah, crypto should be cheaper, do you already have some and an account on an exchange?

When I used crypto to deposit they automatically linked me to coinbase, so I think it might be one of those deals where you have to use coinbase, like Predictit et al.