TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Was hoping one of you would.

1 Like

I was about to say fuck goofy as him getting the Booker made me time-locked on the George, but somehow I was able to reload and still get George.

5 Likes

Friend just texted me “damn kudu bot”

7 Likes

I had a minute left on my countdown or you wouldn’t or LOL me

I wonder if so many people were going for Booker that everyone was temporarily blocked from the George.

1 Like

It did one of those things where the buy button isn’t there for me, maybe that happens to everyone early and a latecomer snags it.

how can you tell how much time is left on your clock?

Try to buy a card, and it’ll tell you. Or set a timer on your phone after your last buy.

1 Like

Look at your notifications for how many minutes ago your last buy was.

1 Like

fuckers locked me out for a failed buy

he bought it for 1200 too. paper hands my god

Shoot yourself and you get to set it, probably, and don’t have to suffer through having a defective dopamine system that has you degening Topshot 24 hours straight.

With love.

2 Likes

For a failed buy it’s only temporary. I think it’s once you get the email saying failed buy, you’re good to go.

1 Like

Yup. When I cancel, it takes quite a while to clear. But once I get the failed buy, it seems I can buy again. Probably good that your Booker went through so quick so I didn’t have to wait as long to be in the clear for George.

ugh went to post the labron i just bought (#813 @ $1200) for 1799, got to the dapper window and was like ehhh 1699 prob sells faster, clicked cancel. rip 30 minute CD. oops

3 Likes

Your times are incredible.

1 Like

fyp :robot:

1 Like

Ugh 42s from someone on that Jaylen Brown. I swear that was fastest I’d ever gone and I was 45ish

1 Like

I had pending at 43s here dunno what there would’ve been

1 Like

we need to get a fiberoptic cable directly to dapper hq

6 Likes