TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

If you just want to have SS cards listed, filtering price points between $99 and $550 will really narrow it down. I do estimated values between $40 and $1k.

1 Like

You want idiots like Wichita and me to burn our time periods chasing them.

luka $843 LA, holy fuck, if anybody lists in the 7s it’s going to be a sweet punt now. I woulda bought all your Lukas josh :)

If you think it’s going to be a month, I’ve got some bad news for you,

3 Likes

My household Topshot wealth has eclipsed 20k

Plus over 3k dapper balance. Too bad it’s play money =/

15 Likes

I’m going to try to withdraw like 750 whenever possible, just to cover my buy in +100 for some blow, then grind the rest.

6 Likes

harden sold, lilard sold = +$80 in two buying cycles (35-40min), should have asked a little more for Harden but w/e

3 Likes

No deals errybody solid

Anthony Edwards rookie debut moment is so low right now, must not buy…

1 Like

Yeah it’s tight out there

Whenever the deals dry up I always think that means we are about to

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

It’s much better than the times when everything is in Kohl’s mode, 50% off.

5 Likes

Giannis $1k is low for that card but I ain’t touching S1 for the most part, it’s been coming back a bit lately

2 Likes

nobody touching that GA 7xx at 460? I have 1 minute left

Weird hiccup in the blockchain there, everything paused

Naw something was fucked up for everyone I think, I insta bought it

1 Like

The rookies with new moments have dropped a ton. There is an Edwards (and wiseman) common in that 180k pack drop too.

BUT badges are coming soon so the 30% drop in Lamelo, Edwards, Wiseman I think leaves some value.

1 Like

I want that RS and I want it now

YES

4 Likes

The ultimate Lebron there @anon3530961

That was my thinking, the Edwards gets all of the badges and I’m sure that will add a decent amount of value. Doesn’t seem like the worst gamble to buy it at $800

Hey, anyone else enjoy pronouncing the word “ascending” as “ass-ending?”

Just me?

1 Like

I think you should try and time it, if the packs are out this weekend and 10,000 new Edwards drop to bring the 4k one down to $500ish…