TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I mean this shit is a stable 40-100 an hour, may not sleep again tonight

1 Like

still gonna cost over 1k to complete durant from here for me bleh

Wish I had this drive during the poker boom.

I did for six months when I made SNE starting in July working 12 hours a day at low stakes, but then decided to retire.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MintedInsights/status/1369770514617663490

Ainā€™t shit out there boys and when something drops its a virtual game of Hungry Hippos Carpal Tunnel version.

I always miss the Steph punts, Iā€™m very sad about this

How do I program an LED stock ticker to scroll the lowest ask on my favorite players

1 Like

Oooo that would be awesome, would just want a sheet of them though, like 50 selected moments.

Or one of those really old stock tickers that prints the prices out on an absurdly long strip of paper and I casually walk over and pick up some of the paper to see the history of my investments as I smoke a pipe

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be worried about completing the challenge or prices on it really. Itā€™s 3 more weeks! Thatā€™s a year in top shot time. No reason to pay sticker price for any SS thatā€™s not Luka, Zion or Steph.

Might be a freeroll though if you complete it cheap enough. Sell off if they go up, if not get your free reward moment of Toronto fans cheering KDā€™s injury.

Damn I was buying that #54 $500 AD. 1 minute left of cooldown

So I should be day trading my $550 dapper balance instead of waiting a month for the ability to cash out? Hm.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a good buy Iā€™m cooled down too.

Iā€™m surprised RS is going up robusto at the same time as SS. Thereā€™s some deals out there in RS on two digit SS and 1xx that are pretty hard to resist.

If you have nothing better to do? Absolutely.

5 Likes

The only SS I have are from the pack and ones I bought at $100. Iā€™m just looking for value 20+ days out, not going to buy a Ben Simmons at $199 because lowest ask is $200.

I wish it were possible to filter out the 35k cards on rayvin

min est value filter would get rid of a bunch of them

1 Like

True