TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Anyone know if they’ve ever done a 24 card challenge, or whatever it would be if lebron was kd + team + team lebron? I’m going to be so tilted of that happens. Don’t think I can flip that hard

Only one I’m aware of is the eventual master cool cat challenge.

1 Like

Yeah, they are definitely relevant for selling. Unless you list at a unique price.

I want Josh to do the RS challenge to get that Edwards card. Gonna be super rare.

7 Likes

It’s also probably the best highlight of the season

1 Like

don’t think even he is willing to blow 10k or so there for that

2 Likes

@goofyballer

So react is back?

that and i dont really wanna invest that much on a non LBJ/KD moment

Turns out I could only ever buy shit on the marketplace when the site was so broken that it was almost unusable, lol.

How do I lose to a 1m8s snipe :frowning: Even when imjosh is slow he wins.

1 Like

i have no idea lol.

3 Likes

200 zion SS shoot me

oh scallops, yeah the bots are also on short timers

6 Likes

only like 7 more listings at $600 now, down from something like 25-30. #LukaWatch

curry SS closing in on $500 also

1 Like

I missed all the 500 ones before and now I am sad I didn’t get one

Down to 30 minutes?

I dont get why so many Luka CC have been listed today, especially when it’s down to ~3900 from 10k

1 Like

The Melo Master Challenge has lost a lot of its luster due to the RS Melo. Why spend tons of money to get a Melo, when you can buy a more rare one for less.

2 Likes

I guess, but putting in the hours and $ to just eat a ~$5k loss on your Luka doesn’t sound too fun.

babypunt

a) free money I guess
b) trying to convince myself that once I get rayvin after I work out and eat, ~1700 in dapper + rayvin should be able to make up for whatever value I lost in not holding out longer

6 Likes