TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Ok wtf I keep getting ‘1 hour 6 minutes until next purchase’ from Rayvin. Haven’t made one in 8 hours. Was 1 hour 6 minutes 20 minutes ago too. I assume I’m SOL given support will never respond?

he’s out of commission atm I am too for that matter, sad

2 Likes

Probably coincidental, you get momentarily screwed for a number of minutes if you made a purchase that didn’t go through. Did this happen 14 minutes ago?

Nah no failures. Like literally woke up and got that message

Damn that’s rough. I’d screw around on the site a bit and see if the number goes down-- try to make another purchase.

1 Like

Thats the other weird thing - it has decreased to 1 hour 1 minute (five minutes) over the last ten minutes

Andddd now its out to 1 hour 10 minutes. Im fucked.

they are down to 1:10 for purchases now instead of 1:20 and 1:30

I don’t know what happened to muk other than he got screwed hard

4 Likes

Took me like 10 tries but finally got a Harden at lowest ask.

Currently missing: Embiid, Kawhi, Tatum, Booker, and Vuc

2 Likes

Reset again! Im so fucked.

well you would’ve bought all the serge ibaka dunks anyway

That moment when the red dot appears and the only thing you have for sale is a 2k wiseman… and then you remember you listed PJ Tucker for $5 10 minutes ago.

5 Likes

Seeing lots of sales today from the default basic_mango123 accounts.

my red dot never disappears even when I didn’t do anything for 24 hours

Don’t worry bots and multiaccounting are their highest priority

1 Like

Just bought a Jokic and went to sell the worse serial one I bought a few days ago. Was confused why it showed I only had one SS Jokic. Finally realized my prior purchase was an inadvertent base set.

You can purchase again in 2 minutes…fnjewbanwna

Lol if I don’t get this 271 Zion I’m gonna flip, had everything completed in 40s

Wowwwwww f you witchita

2 Likes

I clicked a giannis and that zion got told 3 minutes doh

Anything attractive in the 75-85 range recently? Dapper poor for a while more yet.