TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Is that goofy? I saw that price and that it sold before I could click it but not the serial. We should be able to have friends on Top Shot so I know who to root for.

2 Likes

Bout 350.00

3 Likes

WISEMAN

not really a deal, prob biased high because someone max paid for a 2021 serial or something

2 Likes

Good to know. Glad I shot my wad on a 35k Tatum so I could not state at computer anymore.

Yeah, Rayvin is bad for high serial numbers. It doesn’t recognize that xx/xx goes for a big premium, and then lumps other close serial numbers with it.

That sucks since all the RS are high serial numbers.

finally get to buy, many of you are out of the way and first one I go for the damn bot starts with an h gets it

Where da shooting stars at

DeAndre Hunter #4 serial (lowest I’ve ever seen mistake listed) goes to our friendly bot Hammurabi

1 Like

Market tanking?

Deni now $310 after I sold it for $420 yesterday in 10 mins.

My DAME and PG moments are way lower on marketplace now than my ask prices as they are dropping.

Gonna be a bump and I should hodl?

people that go for RS/SS challenges are going to have to buy them over time

but yes it’s slipped a little everywhere this last hour or so

If they keep up one buy per 90 minutes the market is heading to zero. If they relax that prices will move up. Whether dapper is smart enough to see that who knows.

Oh wow they still have that 90 minute limit?

Lololol

No wonder it’s tanking

yeah so all those accounts who had 3 or 10 moments have been able to list almost all of them by now, meanwhile the people who have hundreds of moments have only been able to buy an equivalent amount to the new people selling one at a time

1 Like

Actually made it to the Dapper screen before getting denied this time, progress!

1 Like

They definitely cannot keep doing drops if they keep this limit on. It’s ok when there are no new cards entering market, but if you do a big drop, you’re going to have tons of accounts selling all immediately, but limited buyers. They at least need a day or two of semi-normal MP before doing another drop.

I think this is just temporary through the maintenance tomorrow. Might still have some restrictions, but not 90/90. Maybe packs then Thursday, so mp will be down anyway. The CC have already been minted.

100 beal nope, 6 (lol fail that dude) josh green nope that caused me to miss the next one too

same process only i got the porzingis. lol estimate tho