TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

My hesitance all day finally paid off. Snagged a $350 SS Zion.

5 Likes

thats a great deal. pretty sure he uses topshot too so he might buy it for meme value. ez list for $6969

almost half the supply of lamelo is up for sale right now lol

just said **** it and grabbed a herro RS

now I get to do something else for awhile yay

the dort hurt, really wanted that one, the zion wouldā€™ve been good but Iā€™m getting consolation prizes right now

2 Likes

She listed for $890. I think that is a little low tbh.

im considering buying it for that price.

some #69 collector will scoop it up i bet. but if she needs dapper that should be an ez sale

Speculation on what this would get on topshot?

Imo the number is disturbingly high. If they only minted a few it would be the highest value card.

1 Like

its also people are being REALLY picky about buys right now so the meme people may be looking at other stuff, hard to say.

Im pretty sure that was almost her whole account.

2 Likes

beal SS 30 and none of us got it SAD

Just went for a $100 cp3, ainā€™t sticking around for better

You got it? I saw one but wasnā€™t close. Also a Beal for that much.

george was 100, a 462 gobert is 100

nobody can buy all these SSā€™s or RSā€™s fast enough

the number of unique buyers going up cannot be overstated. yeah, the # of sellers is basically at a high as well, with people dumping their packs, but i think unique buyers = new collectors, likely people here to stay. itā€™s a very good sign. really seems like conditions are ripe for the moon. tomorrow being down potentially all day is gonna suck tho

2 Likes

The Goberts havenā€™t been going for that much, Iā€™m mostly trying to get the guys who trade in the $130s and up for ~$100.

That hundo zion was temptingā€¦

agree. he is #1 too. I think itā€™s worth but i dont wanna lock up that much dapper

1 Like

Bizarre day. Have flipped a bunch of zion 35ks for at least 100 a trip and stocked up on the crappier ss for 100 or less.

Seems like one of my best days ever trading and i have hardly any round trips. Hard to know how to feel about it.

1 Like

One of the best (and by best I mean absolute worst) parts of scripting for fantasy sports is getting all of these ridiculous treatments of names across different sources to merge. Those special characters can be nearly impossible to spot sometimes.

1 Like