TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Jdjsjjfkfkskdk

I hate my giannis buy now

400 dollar curry, not fast enough.

thats $399 too much obv

6 Likes

obv

3 Likes

Feels like now more than ever itā€™s worth subbing to rayvin? Iā€™m still doing the refresh the page explore listings shenanigans

1 Like

nice

1 Like

I donā€™t see how you do this without Rayvin. As long as the rules are like this, you will actually get stuff, too.

2 Likes

Just had too little of a balance before to justify it I think, but if/when my wiseman sells that will no longer be the case

1 Like

that #7 luka sold for 3500 btw. damn shoulda bought for 2500

5 minutes til freedom. Last buy for me tonight (thatā€™s what I said last time). Last buy was a 19xx/35000 Zion. Bought for 80, sold for 160 in just a couple minutes.

2 Likes

Damn, itā€™s like thereā€™s hope to pull some real value out of the common packs this weekend.

1 Like

prices are starting to rise up fast enough to where you could start making speculative buys on 3-dig stuff if you werenā€™t looking to snipe. like there is a #232 luka just sitting there right now at $800, iā€™m guessing was listed when Luka was trading lower. iā€™m still going to be looking for better deals but once these things sitting there start getting bought up for the serial premium itā€™s a bullish signal for me

there will be a labron in these packs. probably will be worth bout $350 (actual prediction)

1 Like

quickley rookie too right?

probably, i know its a lot i cant find the list right now tho. theres a KD in there too. making me a bit nervous about holding my KD/LBJ stuff tbh but the market behavior tonight giving me hope

1 Like

Finished my poker session like 30 seconds too late to get that Curry, sigh. At least I made almost that much.

2 Likes

Curry has broken the 475 glut, gl curry hodlers

wen $601 luka

probably not super soon but thereā€™s about 8 of them at 600 with 7xxx + sns

1 Like