TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

there went that luka i was talking about

1 Like

hide the dapper yā€™all thereā€™s poor people around

3 Likes

Donā€™t have the data on whether it matters, but I neglect those small differences and go for a more quality sn. Like Iā€™ll pay 5-10 over LA for 5xxx over 9xxx if Iā€™m bullish on the moment.

Eg thereā€™s a 595 9xxx Luka up atm but if there were a 5xxx Luka for like 600 or 605 Iā€™d get that.

Pace made $2600 in like 5 minutes off that Lamelo snipe

1 Like

Ok, gl me.

6 Likes

someone paid $2100 for #199 just 15 minutes ago, i like your chances assuming we keep heading up

1 Like

Yeah, I want a bankroll more than maxing the value here. If I were say in your position Iā€™d be inclined to hodl something like this long term, if this dude becomes a superstar in 2 years and topshot is mooning, itā€™s probably 10x that.

1 Like

Still donā€™t see this rly. By then there will be 100 Wiseman moments and he will be in actual all star games etc.

Picked up LaVine #888 SS at min price of $150. Think there may be some small value in the repeating serial but regardless that should be an easy $40-50. With that I am going to bed.

4 Likes

Didnā€™t actually realize that. I listed it at $250. Should I shoot for more?

Going to buy it before you can delist it in 10 minutes LoL (jk)

2 Likes

Oh my Iā€™m a moron =/

There were other 3 digits listed in the 220-230 range so that felt like a reach. I guess not.

4 Likes

itwasntme.gif

1 Like

[jk]

those meme listings are always so hard, you gotta basically sit and wait for the ideal buyer to come along. could be 1 hour could be 1 week, and with this volatility it can be a risky game to play

2 Likes

$2369 imo

2 Likes

see thatā€™s why you have the big brain badge (that I found btw and oreo made it, but I didnā€™t feel I was worthy of it so I left)

1 Like

yeah same here and by now the bot CDs are probably up so we wont even get the mega deals

1 Like

I guess if it was a non-challenge moment I would have gone for it harder. Scared playing the serial game too much on those after getting burned on a few cool cats/gift moments. Whatā€™s insane is I listed it at 20% over rayvin and it sold that fast so someone actually found it off the marketplace page probably (or here, bastards!). I guess itā€™s pretty hard to get mad about nearly $90 profit that fast.

1 Like

Alirghty, if I can impose one more dumbish question before bed time. I really want the Luka, I think it holds value and is an easy 150+ over current LA of 600. I have 555 in dapper and canā€™t quite get there because I canā€™t sell my commons. Deposit 50 more into dapper and just pay the LA or just be patient and flip something else?

i think luka will eventually be going for more than 600 but its likely there will be another dump wave tomorrow morning when ppl who got pax wake up and see the mp is working. whether its a dump from 600 to 500 or a dump from 700 to 600 tho is what idk.

1 Like