TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

$100 kyrie SS a good purchase

2 Likes

$770 would be 45% off so if people have Rayvin turned up to that for whatever reason you could get $769 for it. I usually try to price stuff im flipping around increments of 5% based on Rayvinā€™s estimation. Itā€™s unlikely someone would have rayvin set at 45 instead of 40 or 50 but you never know i guess.

1 Like

Paul George, this is probably +ev

But Iā€™m 45 cents short

3 Likes

zion donk

1 Like

was just about to post. Iā€™m going to LA my 9xxx Zion for 450 I think, then Iā€™ll have enough to maybe pick up a paper hands Luka or somebody donking a lower tier RS low serial for cheap.

1 Like

Purchased in 46s by JonnyA

3 Likes

Finally got my Luka - can call it a night:

6xx for $550.

5 Likes

siiick luka get jonny

2 Likes

fyp

5 Likes

true story - iā€™m closing some entertainment gaps i had because iā€™m stubborn. watched GoT last week and now watching lord of the rings trilogy. at first i was like this shit is 3 hours of walking. but now itā€™s only 2 topshot purchases of walking

6 Likes

Damn couldnā€™t get the $92 Beal

1 Like

Iā€™m watching DAME fall in value while my timer wonā€™t let me post mine to sell

This sucks

skydiver sold it? iā€™m confused, as per standard :joy:

skydiver is a reds fan i made a joke about the name of the buyer.

i need goofy to build a bot that explains my bad jokes

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably just fluctuating, it looks like at worst itā€™s flat across the board for SS set, but I see some up trends in a few moments Iā€™m tracking. I donā€™t think youā€™ll be losing much if any value waiting for your timer.

gotcha. met him through tap sports baseball, his name is a combination of ā€˜votto is toastā€™. fun fact of the night

lillard has vanished in the search engine (k, a bunch did, you have to find the card through sets)

5 minutes crap on a two digit lavine then I was just gonna buy the curry and call it but nope 2 minutes

boom