TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

For most of these they were only 1 or 2 listed at a low point, most moments don’t have a ton around the minimum price. You really only see that for the absolute bottom tier moments. So once the minimum is bought it shoots up 10-50%.

you misspelled thanks for thinking about me

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Rage quit earlier after seeing their “improvements”. Logged into rayvin now. What a fucking disaster. Setting it to 45% undervalued would previously ding maybe 10 times an hour. Now it’s 10 times a minute. Well done.( yes I am slightly exaggerating but wow)

i wish i could quit you, labron

1 Like

If market doesn’t tank, that is the deal of the night.

3 Likes

If you delist you don’t get your timer back right? This is going to be painful, went like 10 bucks too high on Goober (although it was LA at the time) and now there are like 12 people under.

someone posted #86 giannis for 1k and then immediately someone else posted #81 giannis for 1k. i wonder how long he waited to get pricing help

do I want to know what price josh got that for

Almost had a 349 zion :(

6 Likes

in related news, FLOWtoken off from ath:

Mychal Mulder Dunk #92 / 2021 LE
Rising Stars (Series 2) Rare

Purchased in 1m, 14s by Hammurabi

Est. Value: $737

List Price: $348

53% undervalued

1 Like

i still think buying TH sub $1000 may be more +EV than the lebron but i couldnt pass it up. I see LeBron deal my eyes light up and i just spam buy out of instrinct

2 Likes

well at least he’s out of the picture for 2 hours.

1 Like

Bout tree fiddy meme value?

1 Like

a few $100 SS’s again out there I see

guess I’m waiting for either a too cheap RS or something like that for the next hour till all the regs can buy again

up all night baby

6 Likes

Three digit Jason Tater for min. With that I say goodnight and good luck

3 Likes