TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Lolololol what a bunch of :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Wow limiting demand for moments . brilliant

Everybody setting their Rayvin to 95% underpriced now?

Yea this is going to kill the market allowing multi account bots to thrive and make a fortune when they inevitably ease these restrictions.

Are they getting eviscerated on discord at least?

By the time they’re out of beta you won’t be able to buy without KYC. Obviously it will be a lot of dumb shit until then.

No. All ‘stop whining its temporary’ ‘thanks roham you’re working so hard’

you’re basically only allowed to complain in the vent section

“soft bans for flippers”

mp gonna be open at random for people too btw

they can only load one blog post every two hours

7 Likes

That was a suggestion in general chat. Rohan replied “ that’s exactly where we’re going”

Come on guys, this would be worth it to see Josh buy a Zion for $299 then have one listed at $149 1 hr 58 minutes later.

4 Likes

Ok, after reading the blog I don’t think it’s terrible. If they use this rate-limiting stuff temporarily/sporadically as an alternative to taking the market fully offline, that’s not bad.

I sure hope they have some ideas on how to solve the root cause of their scaling problems though. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Soooo stupid. What are they going to stop people selling a moment they buy until a week later? Hilarious, watch prices collapse.

2 Likes

dunno why the fuck they would limit buying but selling, yeah, you should limit selling to one per year ideally

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to get more than one every couple of hours anyways. Still buying for now!

so glad they extended the holo challenge for that one person who needed one holo when that person certainly doesn’t exist

The whole digital basketball cards minted on the blockchain was nearly too far for me already. I am looking forward to my first opportunity to get my pre-purchased pack, list all my moments, KYC, and GTFO hopefully by sometime in June.

3 Likes