TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Haliburton owns the top 2 highest cost versions of his moment I own.

Thats my point. You have so many nba players spending all day on this and then the top guys are like “ya iunno what that is”

I dont buy it

A bunch of guys don’t acknowledge shit until their wheels get greased

1 Like

I’d bet the guys that are asked and give some generic, yeah it’s cool response, have been told not to bad mouth NBA partners, but are holding out to get paid before saying more. If you’re a top tier NBA player, you know your endorsement is worth big money and aren’t giving it out for free (especially not to someone who seems as big of a dick as Roham).

I’d bet the guys doing all the podcasts like Hart and Halliburton are getting paid. Lesser guys might be doing it just for some free packs.

3 Likes

I always thought since the NBA all-star game doesn’t really matter, instead of what we saw today it should be the refs going hard with the whistles and actually calling everything. Not just the carrying and traveling but every trip should be a 3-second violation or illegal screen and what not.

So you’re saying I’m gonna be rich when PJ buys all my PJs?

1 Like

@eldumbo

Now that’s a bagholder’s name if I’ve ever seen one.

2 Likes

Make it 13 things, PJ

1 Like

Just when you think you know somebody, they break out the Pharrell hat.

Just opened an email from Dapper. Complimentary pre order pack for getting bounced from the queue.

8 Likes

Step 1.75: Make the final table. :heavy_check_mark:

16 Likes

RIP. QQ<KK. Out in 8th for $3k

Sorry for making this my live blog.

Pax Wen?

17 Likes

3 PJ Tuckers next Sunday (that common pack every one got), henceforth March 14th is PJ Tucker Day

who else got a PJ besides you?

there’d better not be a bunch of PJs floating around

My common pack is gonna have PJ #1. Highlander beyotch.

4 Likes

Lol donkaments

Sick run regardless, final tabling any donkament is a fun way to spend an evening

2 Likes

Also, re: All Star Weekend…

Home Run Derby: GOAT All Star gimmick, even if you hate baseball

Lol nothing here

Random thought this morning, but I left out some of the most important details on dibbs. Everyone has to KYC before depositing and withdrawals are available immediately. They’re also scaling slowly to make sure everything is functional for their customer base. It’s amazing comparing an actual competent company to Topshot.

After this weekend, Topshot really needs to disable signups until they can KYC their entire current user base and move KYC to the front end of any new signup. No one should be allowed to make another transaction of any sort until passing KYC either.

3 Likes

Yeah it is also weird that they won’t allow you to self-KYC, that ability only opens up when accounts hit some threshold of some sort. Bizarre.