How do you give that an 8 wtf
It does look like you’re right that Stockton could not dunk.
I was limiting it to current NBA players when I looked.
This is absolutely rigged what the heck is happening
That Toppin dunk was sick. I don’t think these guys really saw it clean in real time.
Obi needs to win!
I liked simons the best 🤷
NBA Topshots™ is failing because of all you filthy casual fans.
‘Dee Brown’s over there, eyes still closed’ lmaooo
‘I’da put a mouthpiece in and kissed it’
ya gotta kiss it, ernie.
Only because Blake Griffin is not an official NBA player at the moment.
Jfc dude can absolutely fly
that slomo is beautiful
That ugly baby jumps very high
Err sorry that contest was really really lame
Am I correct that Lebron has never participated in a dunk contest?
at least it didn’t go down for maintenance after the first dunk
yep
Simmons winning is dumb. Obi was better.
How does the NBA not have like dunk choreographers to work with these dudes. There are only a handful of guys in NBA history who know how to Dunk Contest dunk.