This thread is about sex

Raised my eyebrows seeing this thread, but when it turned out it’s just another conversation about infectious diseases I put my monocle back in. Carry on.

1 Like

We can make it way more fun if we want. Anyone have a good sex story?

Bad sex stories are more fun.

Those too.

Actually I have a decent one of those.

About 10 years ago a new women came into my local swinging community. She was insanely gorgeous. Like model gorgeous. She was also so cool. Of course every guy and half the women in our community were instantly smitten.

My girlfriend was a bit jealous at first, which is very uncommon for her, so she made this new woman off limits. About a year into her being the community we all become good friends, but still no sex.

One night she was over having dinner, planning for a local event, and for whatever reason my girlfriend decided she wanted some action. This woman was into it and I was pretty stoked. I’d dreamed of this for some time.

We go downstairs and start some foreplay. She likes it a little rough. Nothing crazy. I am kissing my girlfriend and I go to toss her on a bed and…

Boom! She smashes her head into the woman’s head. Blood gushing everywhere like a fountain. My girlfriend has a broken nose and the woman has a black eye.

Needless to say a trip to the hospital replaced my long desired hookup!

11 Likes

The last five weeks or so I was in law school I got blown in one of the small study rooms in the library at least three times a week. That’s the only exciting thing I’ve ever done though.

1 Like

Do you have a thread on the other forum full of your swingers tales? I’m a boring monogamous vanilla. Let me live vicariously through you.

2 Likes

Nope. I have posted some here though but I honestly forget which thread that was lol.

I only stopped apologising after cumming in my mid 20’s. Does that count?

5 Likes

I’m bored so I’ll post some more stories. Hopefully others can add some good ones too.

A couple joined one of our play parties a few years ago. They seemed like standard swingers types, nothing out of the ordinary.

Well they come to their first party and everything gets going and I notice they are role playing, as each other!

It was insane how detailed it was. I am talking Oscar caliber stuff. She wore all his clothes and he hers. They spoke like each other. It was clear they had worked on sounding like each other. They even had mannerisms down as well. She always penetrated him as if he was a woman and all their sexual acts and energy mirrored the opposite sex. They even had a dildo that ejaculated!

They came to several parties and this was always their thing. They never interacted. Just switched personas and went at it.

It was probably the oddest kink I’ve ever seen.

12 Likes

This reminds me of a funny thing we see a lot. Young men first entering the scene and wanting to be respectful and ensure consent, which is obviously great. But commonly they start out at an incredible extreme.

You look so hot.

Is it ok if I say that?

Can I kiss you?

Is it ok if I touch your hair?

Sorry for interrupting but can I watch?

Can I touch your bum? (In the middle of intercourse)

Is it ok if I spank you again (after like 20 spanks)

Etc.

It takes them sometime to learn about setting up boundaries before the fun starts.

1 Like

What do they need the swinger’s club for? They just want people to watch?

I oftened followed up with a “but I bet it was the best 20 seconds of your life though” to lighten the mood/take the edge off her disappointment.

I only have one remotely interesting/amusing story I think…

Back in my Uni days I had a girlfriend who was multi-orgasmic, but only when stoned. She basically used me for weed/sex (fine by me).
I was a first year (her a 3rd) so was in halls of residence, all male.

I’m doing my thing and with each orgasm she is getting noisier and noisier. IIRC by the 5th I’d finished my nights work and was belting out the Zs within minutes.

Next day after I returned from lectures I received a standing ovation from the lads on my corridor and a few from directly above me on the 2nd floor.

She dumped me a week after I told her I loved her.

It’s been downhill ever since.

14 Likes

Christ, that post comes off has a huge humblebrag. Not my intention I promise. Seriously the only remotely interesting/amusing sexual anecdote I have in a long history of monogamy.

Nothing wrong with a little bragging. Great story.

1 Like

Clovis’s stories top anything I have. My sex life is boring.

You assume people’s understanding of STI prevention is akin to understanding that wearing a seat belt keeps you safe in an accident. It’s not, just reading this thread should be enough to disabuse you of the notion that healthy safe sexual habits/information is widely known and accepted like seat belt safety. Like, the predominant religion in the US has been committed to spreading disinformation about sexual health in favor of teaching their children to just not have sex. You think it’s right to make fun of someone who was raised in a household like that for not understanding how best to protect themselves? That’s not even considering that you can take all appropriate precautions and still catch something. Just don’t do it. The harm caused by the stigma You perpetuate far outweighs whatever small personal satisfaction you receive from being a cruel asshole.

2 Likes

Yes. This is very common.

So basically indoor doggers. Is dogging a thing there too?

I’ll admit I had to look that one up. Answer is obviously yes. It’s at the core of the whole thing in many ways.