This thread is about sex

Let me blow your mind. I’ve had sex with hundreds of people, thousands of times. I’ve been with the same woman for like 20 years. I can count the number of times I’ve had unprotected sex on one hand!

Well I was born with herpes in my mouth, like most red heads. So there’s that. It only flares up if I forget to put sunscreen on my lips though. But as a kid in the 70s and 80s no one heard of sunscreen for your lips. Or at least that technology hadn’t reached the midwest.

And how is herpes a bigger scare for people than hepatitis? Herpes is a nuisance, hep can fuck you up.

Well yeah if I did what you did I’d be wrapping it too. But my once a year drunken hookup and there’s no condom and she doesn’t care I’m just like whatever I’m not walking away from this.

And again pre-age 40 I might wrap it. Post age 50 I just dgaf. We’re both gonna be dead soon anyway.

I usually don’t let her fist me on the first date.

It’s this…

1 Like

At times this feels like the WOAT derail. At others it’s amusing.

Vaccines are available for Hep A and B, acquiring Hep C sexually is unlikely.

ARKANSAS

I mean, I’m a gold star lesbian who actually uses dental dams, so I (a) clearly have a different risk tolerance than you and (b) have no direct knowledge wrt what a condom does to the male experience. If you don’t want to use protection and your partner is ok with it, have at it.

My joke obviously landed poorly, but I was really trying to take a shot at the CDC rather than you. My bad.

1 Like

Oh yeah - I got the A and B vaccines.

:)

How are dental dams? I thought that was some myth they made up in the 80s. It’s basically just saran wrap right?

You should also try the female condom Suz.

U want more? My live is 29 and has that 70s bush. I call it my Lebanese dental floss. I will always consider the near extinction of vagitation a major error in modern society. It depresses me that girl fur is an endangered species .

1 Like

Very apt screen name it sounds like.

1 Like

Umm…HepA and B are common in ejaculate and vaginal fluids. Even hepC can (rarely) be transmitted through vaginal sex.

Edit: saw you are vaccinated, have you ever had hep serology done? It is common for people to not gain immunity through vaccines for these.

I got the vaccine for A and B before traveling. My uncle got C though and it probably killed him. He was an obese alcoholic with debilitating stress as well though.

What’s the point of vaccines if you don’t gain immunity?

I tried the vaccines twice and it didn’t work. It’s more common among us red heads to fail too.

This is nothing short of mind blowing and possibly Guinness worthy… Do u allow yourself BBBJCIMs or strap up during head too?

1 Like

If you’re having problems staying hard, maybe try this pill.

1 Like