The Walrus - master thread

What I see:

Firefox? Google tells me it happens in firefox. Not happening on firefox for me, but if it doesn’t happen in chrome for you, I probably found the right problem and will fix it (will take a few though).

Yeah, Firefox. Just opened it in Edge and it didn’t do that.

1 Like

It loads for me and says the reigning champ is Jalfrezi and has two playlists.

I don’t see a problem running it the old way on the forum. Gives me a reason to participate in the forum more.

eta:

“Whoisyourwalrus is an an anarcho-syndicalist group”

What did you have me click on?!!! Am I on a government watchlist now?

Cool. Thanks. I was able to duplicate that in Firefox by setting “Delete cookies when firefox is closed” and if it bleeds, I can kill it, er if I can duplicate it, I can tell if I fix it.

1 Like

No reason, but I do have cool features, like you can listen to the playlist of the winner or all winners with no searching around. I will have something to create and save playlists from all the songs. But, there are other things that need work to make it more fun.

I believe the FF bug is fixed. TY.

1 Like

Looks fine on my end now.

I would be up for another one

I have a good category idea so I have to participate

I’m in for a grab bag
  • Heck yeah!
  • Nah

0 voters

I would also like to see somebody do a Solo Walrus who hasn’t done one before.

Agreed. If anyone wants to host, that would be awesome.

Not certain if demand is quite there, but I would run a grabbag again.

Also, not sure if that’s her bag but @nano is the obvious and correct choice to badger to do a solo effort.

2 Likes

Think the 10 we have for grab bag would already be enough (and likely a few more would jump in…I cant see Yuv turning it down).

Any volunteers to help Pyat would be cool though imo.

1 Like

Id be curious to see just how poorly I would fare in a younger person’s Walrus

1 Like

Yeah, I wrote my post before I checked the poll numbers. I’ll hold out hope for nano for a little while, but can put up a proper sign up thread in a day or so.

4 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

I could help @pyatnitski with the admin stuff. Although, I’m not really sure how to do the auto-sort by score, auto-remove 2 lowest scores stuff. You would get the dumbed down version with my signature goofy category short hands.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what that means for this