The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

You can take the Space Karen out of the apartheid, but you can’t take the apartheid out of the Space Karen.

3 Likes

His neck, his back…

6 Likes
1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Good morning

3 Likes

I think it’s time to start calling the media out who continue to ignore this.

Like, whenever some slappy on CNBC interviews him and doesn’t get around to asking him why he’s allowing white supremacy to flourish on his platform and indeed why he’s apparently one himself considering how many white supremacists he follows and interacts with, CALL THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE OUT. And KEEP calling them out until they feel the fucking heat themselves.

The same goes for his shareholder meetings.

1 Like

What is there to investigate? Dumb online rich guy has dumb online racist views and uses his platform to promote those dumb racist views. I just cracked that case.

2 Likes

I clicked on the Elon Alerts that announced he was now following the racist account. After a bunch of blue tick replies of “Thanks, great follow!”, I get this:

And this:

And this:

Discover more!

The real solution is to completely ignore it. Never interview him, never talk or post about twitter again.

3 Likes

Oh you are completely correct of course. But that will never happen. He is too rich and too powerful to simply be ignored. He CEOs Tesla and Space-X (lolx) so his stupid face is always going to be on camera. But unless and until he is accused of being a white supremacist every time a microphone is in his mouth, this shit continues to be normalized, bit by bit.

5 Likes

He receives literally billions of dollars in government funding.

But but but accusing a nice friendly fellow of being a white supremacist only makes them want to white supremacist harder, ask Joe Rogan. YOU MADE ME JOIN THE KLAN.

6 Likes

I mean if you read the comments to the tweet thread I screencapped it’s indistinguishable from a Stormfront page

1 Like

Yes man ignoring and turning a blind-eye to racism is the way we’ve always successfully handled it

1 Like

Hi Alex! Hope you are doing well!

Thanks I’m fine and you?

Pretty good, I appreciate you asking

1 Like

We should probably do business with someone else then!

I dunno, it seems analogous to calling for a Congressional inquiry into why Joe Rogan says dumb things on his podcast. It’s because he’s a dummy, obv.

2 Likes

mission-accomplished

4 Likes

The only positive thing musk has done is not allow people to read comments without an account.

Saved me a bunch of time

5 Likes