The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

Elon is far more powerful and far more racist than Rogan, and again receives government money. I don’t care about the congressional stuff specifically (as if that even does anything), but this should be on every mainstream news station.

3 Likes

What if we all used BlueSky instead.

1 Like

In American culture, no one cares if the government gives money to deplorable business people. If the government provides health care to impoverished old people or give food to starving black people, then THAT’S a scandal.

6 Likes

Askren decided to head-butt Masvidal’s knee, and the knee won. Then Masvidal got two free haymakers on a clearly lifeless body because he’s a POS.

What really happened is Askren’s wrestling instinct kicked in at a bad time. If someone were to charge like that in a wrestling match, you could take them down easily by getting low and grabbing their legs. You can see Askren start to duck down and reach his arms for a double-leg takedown. He wasn’t expecting a knee, perhaps because Masvidal faked a high punch. I think had he considered knees he could have held his arms in a football blocking position while shooting, but alas. Masvidal might have known the trap would work from watching tape.

4 Likes

:vince1:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Interesting!

2 Likes

That doesn’t seem like a grift at all. I think we all made a bad read on her.

1 Like

Step 1 is very important.

3 Likes

And about as effective as #5

Some of you were talking about all your ads being Cheech & Chong gummies and I thought that was weird, as I never saw any. This week, those are 80% of my ads. The rest are political fundraising (both sides), those weird hentai mobile games, and various right-wing shit. Sometimes something for a movie (other than the Jim Caviezel one).

Kinda surprising Cheech & Chong have enough money to keep themselves ahead of megacorps like Apple but man, X must just be rolling in ad revenue.

1 Like

Imagine telling your teenage self that as an adult you’ll be blocking Cheech & Chong’s TCH gummy skeets on X.

9 Likes

What would be genius is if there were something you could take that stimulated the body’s natural defences against foreign invaders. I don’t know if anyone has thought of making something like that.

well, if that exists it’s not advertising on x because x is 4chan junior. stella emmanuel’s hydroxychlorivermectamin detox cleanse advertises on x

I noticed while in France and the Netherlands recently that many big corporations are advertising on Twitter over there. I definitely saw an Apple add in French at least once. Can’t remember what else, but it was a different ad environment.

Important work being done in Washington these days.

ETA: I for one am very glad Congress is taking on these big issues instead of making a big federal push to help the unhoused or the mentally ill. Let’s give them all a hand, and reward most of them by reelecting them.

1 Like

4 Likes