The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

This whole thing is nonsense, of course they’re never actually going to fight. I’m annoyed that my hatred of Musk is drawing me towards rooting for Zuckerberg, they’re obviously both huge scumbags and any outcome in which either of them gets punched hard in the face would be fine with me, but I’d much prefer never to hear from either of them again.

10 Likes

Yeah this. IDGAF about size or if Elno leaned some karate when he was 8. If Zuck is half as good at BJJ as he looks I put the o/u on the fight at 30 seconds. A

2 Likes

Elmo knows he’d get hurt, and will fake an injury to save face, ldo.

i used to crush at those carnie height/weight guessing things… none of them could ever get my weight correct, lol. when i tell people what i weigh now the immediate response is “no you dont.”

The worst thing about all this is that even if The Fight ever does take place, like every other fight in history between celebrities of some sort who weren’t professional fighters, it will be absolutely unwatchable.

3 Likes

Not a world star guy I see

I’ll send you an inflatable crayon.

4 Likes

What are they even waiting for? They’re not UFC fighters. They don’t need a training camp or a contract or an octagon or a referee. They’re just two people who want to fight each other and are also billionaires. There’s nothing stopping them from flying their private jets to an airport right now and punching each other on the tarmac.

Well first Elon needs that MRI on his back and neck. And then I think there are some bone spurs to address.

4 Likes
17 Likes

This

And also this

Yeah but like stop and count to thirty.

That is a LONG time for a fight.

O/U needs to be sub 10 secs.

All Zuck really has to do is clinch and move for about 30 seconds. Elon will gas. Full mount, ground and pound. Ref stops fight. Round 1.

ETA: And don’t get me started on Elon’s adrenaline dump. He gasses within 60 seconds just moving around the cage.

1 Like

is this the same type of magical karate that made people say that Rhonda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight?

1 Like

This you?

3 Likes

A bloodbath :flushed:

Shares in Zuck’s company have TRIPLED since Musk bought T/X.

1 Like

In a pandemic?

Ew.

3 Likes

Guy gets outed as an out and out racist and Elon is like, “I need to pay attention to this guy”

7 Likes

What is happening here in the first gif?