The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

You know you’ve seen Bloodsport too many times if you knew exactly where that was queued up to before you clicked.

7 Likes

Can you imagine how nutty the betting line would get if the fight actually were to happen? Elon slapdicks would make the Connor McGregor stans look sensible.

9 Likes

i’ve gone to an mma gym 3x now, boxing i hold my own, knocked dude down twice (w/headgear). got on the mat and he taps me at will even though i’m a lot stronger than him. technique, man.

plus, it’s sooo gd tiring. and i’m in pretty good cardio shape. if those two actually fight, 45 seconds in and zuck’s gonna be able to do whatever he wants. childhood karate ain’t gonna find you a finish inside of a minute against someone who does that shit…

10 Likes

coulda just kept scrolling lol, bc this.

jagsfan

3 Likes

That was a hilarious finish. His arm flopping around and getting elbowed in the head.

Also that dude that broke jacarae arm. Gross

Probably pretty close to footage of Zuckerberg’s “karate tournaments” he’s allegedly winning

Sorry I don’t keep up with exactly the form of adult karate class Zuckerberg is doing on Wednesday nights after work or whatever like the rest of the Zuck fans itt

3 Likes

Fathered a bunch of babies.

1 Like

As someone who is 6’2 barefoot and once hit 225 at my heaviest. I fully agree with 6’1 245…but he probably didn’t have as much muscle as I did underneath it all so he could be only 235. 245+/- 10 lbs.

3 Likes

Rousimar Palhares used to hold submission a few seconds too long all the time. Suspended once, then cut from the UFC. Then stripped of a title and cut in the WSOF. Mostly leg locks where if the guy torques enough you can easily tear 1+ ligaments.

Look up Rousimar Palhares and find out

EDIT: Slow pony

Really not enjoying Zuckerberg and his PR team of cretins using Elon to rehabilitate his (girl dad) image.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well, I guess this settles it. I would have bet the house on Zuck. Oh well.

8 Likes

Given that Cramer agrees with me, I have to rethink my position.

2 Likes

He has me doing a 540

1 Like

25 Likes