The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

How can you laugh at child karate classes and not adult karate classes??? Adult karate is way funnier

Fight is clearly not going to happen. Musk will bail. He’s fucking 52 years old. Even trained fighters move in slow motion at that age.

Basically, Musk/Zuckerberg is this

2 Likes

This is the answer. Trust the carnie.

5 Likes

I think it’s more likely that Trump will get 20+ years in prison than this fight will happen. Just typical Musk bluster with no follow through.*

*Unless ordered by a Delaware court.

3 Likes

I’m definitely betting against Musk even being able to run a 5k without walking any part of it.

3 Likes

Im imagining a WWE moment with the announcer saying

“My God is that the Delaware Court of Chancery’s music?”

And some Vince McMann look alike dressed in college graduation robes with the sleeves ripped off comes running out

7 Likes

On the next episode of Black Mirror :open_mouth:

Gotta be tough for Charlie Brooker to keep coming up with concepts that feel like an exploration of implications that haven’t already become our reality by the time an episode airs.

Must be why he did Mazey Day and the Red Mirror episode recently.

1 Like

Zuck is winning BJJ tournaments and just got his blue belt. He’s gonna hurt Elon real bad.

2 Likes

Has anyone put out a line on the fight happening?

Zuck does jiu jitsu, are you trolling or do you seriously equate that with karate? It’s a grappling sport that’s extremely useful in real fights, which is why every MMA fighter learns it.
You mentioned that Elon can use his weight to tackle Zuck, but bringing the fight to the ground would be the worst possible strategy for Elon.

This is moot anyway because the fight won’t happen.

3 Likes

Run in should be performed by the University of Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hen

1 Like

I’ve never watch any kind of MMA in my life, but can someone tell me what happens if someone does this in a real match.

Funniest is the combo:

8 Likes

Right dude was like “lol I give up trying to stay ahead of the actual audience’s ability to make terrible decisions with technology”

1 Like

It doesn’t really happen and you’d probably never fight again. There are cases where in their adrenaline doped face mashed state a fighter won’t instantly respond to a tap, but the ref literally will jump on the person the instant someone quits.

25,000:1

I’ll take a buck on yes.

3 Likes

Yes, broken and dislocated arms happen.

I’m starting to come over to Keed’s side. The fight could end up like this (queued up to the specific example):

7 Likes