The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

:vince2:

Pick the winner

• Zuck
  • Musk

0 voters

I voted Zuck, but that’s if a real fight were to happen. I doubt it will happen at all, and even if it does it will be some tightly regulated/padded bullcrap where no real damage is inflicted.

2 Likes

If Zuck gets an arm bar, will he ignore the tap and break it?

:vince3:

1 Like

I’m unfortunately an expert on Musk’s body type, as I’m pretty similar. Maybe just a tad less unfit than his yacht pic. And I’m 6’ 210

2 Likes

Musk != hardcore. He’s unfit and significantly older than Zuck. I think he grossly underestimates the time and effort it would take to train to a competitive level. He just doesn’t have it in him to get there imo.

1 Like

6’1” 262 lbs.

:thinking:

15 Likes

I think that’s the best chance for serious injury, so I’m all for it.

1 Like

Keeeeeeeeeed

10 Likes

That’s the best thing on the internet this week

Dude weighs twice what Zuck does. And apparently Musk took child karate lessons? So he has an innate advantage over Zuckerberg who is trying to make up for not taking child karate lessons at the proper time (childhood) with adult karate lessons. So he’s a much larger man and has a much deeper karate base. Seems clear cut.

Musk’s big advantage is that he will happily consume/inject the best SuperRoids money can buy, while Zuck’s body is likely a temple.

Poll should really be “Which schmuck will more successfully convince the public that they are not the reason the ‘fight’ is not happening?”

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1688565774607130626

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1688566462661693441

3 Likes

I’d prefer a neck crank.

187 haha

If you ranked every event on earth in terms of how much I care the winner of this fight would be in the bottom 2% for sure.

Do you have any idea how exhausting combat sports are?

Zuck apparently runs a 20 minute 5k. While this isn’t a perfect gauge for fighting cardio, they’re going to be correlated.

I don’t know what Musk’s 5k time is, but I’d hammer the over on 30 minutes.

And LOL child karate lessons. Has Musk done anything remotely athletic in the last two decades?

3 Likes