The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

What

I almost expected this to turn into some hybrid copypasta where Musk started talking about removing each pop-tart individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence" and then winked at the narrator or something.

4 Likes

Exactly. If you model human intelligence as a smarter version of GPT with a worse memory, perched atop a lizard brain, you will be surprised at how much sense it makes.

1 Like

lol Smeagol Musk

1 Like

It burns us precious, the nasty tarties burns us!

4 Likes

Who the fuck puts pop tarts in horizontally. You literally have to have been lobotomized to instinctively do that.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m imagining Elon making the also common mistake of over-toasting his pop-tarts and immediately biting into them only to be burned again by the molten lava filling.

3 Likes

To be fair, I could see a pop-tart noob instinctively thinking that if they do it vertically, the top will wind up sticking out and by flipping it sideways they’re actually avoiding looking like an idiot. Although thinking for two seconds to compare the pop-tart dimensions to the height of a slice of bread should tell you that vertical is ok.

I’ve had a toaster where you can lift it up high when it’s done so it’s easy to take anything out without burning yourself. I imagine Elon has the same type of toaster as me at home.

Elon’s toaster has AI.

4 Likes

In before Elon buys the entire Pop-Tarts brand from Kellogg’s, removes the filling and renames them X-Tarts

17 Likes

:vince3:

1 Like

It’s still worth remembering in all this that Elon never actually wanted to buy twitter. It was another of his hilarious jokes that he was sure he could back out of until the chancery court was like nah mate it don’t work that way. Remember all the bot nonsense, he really tried to find a way out.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Onion, right? This is written by the same jokester who wrote the Trump and the Gorilla channel bit, right? Right?

In fairness, you would think that we would be able to prepare Pop Tarts with nanotechnology by now. I can’t imagine a visionary like Musk comes to the office expecting to be fussing with some kind of medieval heating element.

If the room temperature superconductor discovery pans out, we can toast all the pop-tarts! I’m hoping the hype lasts at least long enough to review the physics (of superconductivity, not toasting or popping tarts).

But the real question is, what is the room temperature of a 105 degree room?

This should be philosophy raptor, but I don’t have time to make it

You’re starting with that as a premise, but isn’t that what the argument is about? I think @AngryQueer would completely reject that model of human intelligence.