The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

AI means AI to like 100 nerds, but to the rest of the world AI = that fancy computer stuff

RIP DMX. He was ahead of his time

6 Likes

DMX is what a private message on rebranded Twitter will be called.

24 Likes

Finally. I’m tired of all this trivia in my feed.

Petition to begin referring to Twitter as Malcolm.

1 Like

Ok but it’s the thing 100 nerds are talking about, that could end humanity. Seems like a useful distinction. Otherwise people are either like “lol how is the image creation bot going to end humanity” or “the image creation bot means we have already arrived at the point where AI is AI, which could end humanity”

“We don’t know who struck first, us or them…but we do know it was us that scorched the sky. It was believed they would be unable to write people’s college term papers without an energy source as abundant as the sun.”

4 Likes

Saw people saying this all makes more sense if you imagine Kendall Roy saying it

4 Likes

Twitter is ripe for even a dumb AI. I argued for hours on there whether a call should have been a block or a charge. Unleash a horde of contrarian AIs and watch engagement soar.

2 Likes

When the show “In Living Color” came out they got sued by the band “Living Color” and had iirc to compensate. Any chance the band X can sue the media company X for copyright violation?

3 Likes

1 Like

Maybe google/alphabet can sue:

2 Likes

It kills me that my boss sees Elon as this uber smart hardworking innovative risk taker who deserves every penny he has. Whenever I try to point out he might be a psychopathic idiot who got lucky, I get shot down cuz he can’t be after all cuz look how rich he is

3 Likes

Is your boss Bobman

2 Likes

Looks like somebody’s getting ready to sue, anyway

https://twitter.com/mrjeffu/status/1683398510673281024?s=46&t=qACSKE6IZtzYRktMah8p6A

2 Likes

Also, this seems likely

https://twitter.com/pankendev/status/1683148466187390982?s=46&t=qACSKE6IZtzYRktMah8p6A

3 Likes

He offered her a horse for sex, not as part of the cover up.

The people with platform and expertise aren’t saying this because they don’t believe it’s true…

Didn’t elon get half of the money for twitter from noted bonesaw merchants the saudis? How do they feel about him burning the whole thing to the ground? I’d stay out of any embassies if I were him.

27 Likes