The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

13 Likes

Never attribute to malice that which you can attribute to incompetence

2 Likes

and hubris.

1 Like

Remember when Elon Musk whipped his dick out at a flight attendant and tried to buy her silence with a horse, because that happened

4 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

In retrospect, I’m surprised that Musk didn’t buy twoplustwo

4 Likes

He could buy berkey’s training site and call it solve for x

4 Likes

This statement is so vaporware ridden that it makes me doubt whether Twitter actually exists.

Where are they getting this AI expertise? Are AI programmers just appearing out of nowhere?

2 Likes

I kind of relate as a business owner you can get stuck to some bad ideas you had when younger. This is especially dumb of Elon though.

I huge part of that 44 billion was brand equity and he is just vaporizing it. It makes no sense.

1 Like

Musk wants to take ownership of the letter X then sue anyone who uses LGBT-friendly terms like Latinx for trademark infringement.

2 Likes

Apple has had ai brain drain because they have no public facing ai and nothing on the near horizon. I guess some ai programmers want their work to be seen or pushed in a public way. I wouldn’t be surprised if he could fill his rows with unethical narcissist ai programmers one day.

LOL at xvideos trending because of this.

10 Likes

Hmm, take a job with Apple for $500k or go work at Twitter for $300k where they fire everyone? I guess they offer good responsibility and seniority because they fired everyone else. Otoh, boss is insane and doesn’t understand your job or what is possible. This AI strategy stuff is just monkeys flinging poo egged on by marketers, the metaverse part deux.

2 Likes

I kind of want Elon Musk to buy a sports team.

3 Likes

So, Facebook?

I think we are bigly overestimating how much brand value is lost. He’s in the news every day. He is the brand now.

AI is fake, anyway. It’s just copying and plagiarism, no intelligence involved.

3 Likes

Exactly. What is currently called AI, is not what AI used to be defined as, or probably will be in the future. And it’s fucking wild that we don’t see any people with platform + expertise saying this.

Prestige worldwide.gif

4 Likes