The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

Man U would be a good fit

You mean Man X

7 Likes
1 Like

Something I have been thinking about the past few months - if I was the richest person in the world, I could easily see myself squandering some relative pocket change and tricking a bunch of other rich folks in an effort to destroy a high profile company in the most hilarious and pointless way possible. Hell, most of my Powerball fantasies are basically just squandering the prize in funny ways to annoy people I dislike. In reality, I would probably think better of this but for sure it would be a constant temptation. Nonetheless, i remain well resistant to think that is what is at play here. Much easier for me to dismiss Musk as as dimwitted and incompetent. I’m not quite sure why this is! Is there such a thing as an anti-conspiracy theory?

1 Like

13 Likes

Sweet Christ I forgot about this, unbelievable.

x

https://twitter.com/OnCinemaHead/status/1683462142219939842

5 Likes

I URGE CALM! PLEASE DO NOT RIOT OVER THIS!

4 Likes

Even the actual X they’ve now forced on the twitter homescreen looks idiotic. This thing:

And after all this escalating clusterfuck that is Elon’s Twitter tenure people are looking forward to banking with him. Godspeed investors!

You mean the people planning the 200m wide city that’s like 20 km long? They’ve never seen such responsible management.

3 Likes

4 Likes

If you claim it, he will offer you $5,000 for it. When you do not accept his offer, he will then change TwitterX law to ban anyone who claimed it from using TwitterX.

He can’t even trademark it, it’s a Unicode font. Dipshit doesn’t even own the rights to his own logo. I don’t know if he’s even allowed to use it.

1 Like

14 Likes

Given Elon’s sense of humor, honestly surprised he didn’t go for XXX.

1 Like

Saudi Arabia literally offered $1 billion for one (1) soccer player today. They just don’t give a fuck.

For one year of said player, they know he’s going to Madrid in 2024.

7 Likes

Any independent brand consultant in the world would tell you the Twitter name and bird logo are worth a few billion dollars. So this rebranding would amount to lighting a few billion on fire.

This is not selling New Coke, it’s selling New Coke AND changing its name to X Cola while no longer selling old Coke.

10 Likes

Elon has gone insane. If I were a coinvestor this is where I would sue.

Edit: the xeet thing may be a joke.

1 Like