The TSLA Market / Economy

Churchill down 43% today. Lol efficient markets

holy fuck lmao

oh my god it’s a meme stock bloodbath

I single handily caused the next depression

2 Likes

TSLA is over 30% of it’s highs? Rut roh?

Tsla just hit a circuit breaker.

Lolololololol Tesla

OMC and AX holding their own today :slight_smile:

I put a limit order on CCIV for $30, which got filled at $37 for a small profit so I’m happy, considering that the theoretical value should be about $15 according to what Riverman posted.

But I’m still getting bitch-slapped because of my 9 remaining positions, MGA is the only green one.

All the meme stocks cratered at the same time and have rebounded together (and maybe non-meme stocks but I don’t have those in my tracker :grin:)

what a recovery

tsla with the $80 rebound

Roses are red Violets are red Portfolio is red Everything is red

1 Like

5 Likes

im glad i diversified my portfolio so I can lose money in a lot of things instead of just a few

12 Likes

My QCLN (green energy ETF) seems to rise and fall in lock step with Tesla as well. Not happy about that.

I need a green energy ETF that doesn’t include TSLA or any of the other electric car BS companies.

QQQ went from -2% to green

STONKS

2 Likes

A 2% swing is not STONKS thread worthy.

1 Like

I read it was the biggest intraday swing (wider market) in 8 months which shocks me

Speaking of the thread title - there’s a hilarious line in Wall Street where Charlie Sheen tells Darryl Hannah, “Yeah I’m thinking I can make a ton by age 30, quit this racket and ride my motorcycle across China.” Dude - you can do that with a few $100 in your pocket.

1 Like