The TSLA Market / Economy

6 Likes

Just a casual 1,200 point swing in the DOW, NBD.

“You can’t time the market”, explained in one day.

4 Likes

Problems solved, back to the moon.

Pretty stoked I went 100% BTC around noon today.

1 Like

Back in my day (2020), the DJIA had 8 days when it dropped >1000 points. 7 of those 8 those occurring within 30 calendar days.

Hope you all made it

5 Likes

Looks like we’re all gonna be ok

Still not giving up on my dream of a 60-70% correction, but we’ll see. Might be a near-term bottom. Might not be far from a more dovish Fed statement as they realize raising rates above 1.5% ever is a complete pipe dream.

2 Likes

Why do you dream of that?

underrated song

I will always lump that song with these three

They just remind me of each other.

2 Likes

So that I have time to invest at reasonable valuations before retirement age comes around. Music stopping post retirement would be miserable.

1 Like

I see. Based on your analysis/metrics, roughly when did the market become uninvestable due to unreasonable valuations?

Bear market for ants. Lol stonks. Not even down 10% from ATH. Was hoping it would drop a lot more to get more deals. The more it drops the better deals we’ll get. We know it’s going back to ATH and more in the years to come, they can’t keep the printer turned off.

Yeah, there’s a lot of chatter right now about “what we can safely buy now”! or "that wasn’t so bad, it least its over!

I don’t think i’ve seen those people not get fucked.

Tom Wambsgams: I’ve seen these meme stock losers get fucked. A lot. I’ve never seen the actual rich people get fucked even once.

3 Likes

Dollar cost averaging is for donks.

Lump sum is better in the long run because your money will be in the market for a longer time. However, if you don’t have the lump sum up front, then it’s not really a decision that you have before you.