The TSLA Market / Economy

Had beers with my dad yesterday and learned he bought AAPL when it was at $5 in the iPod days and has been hodling it since.

$20,000 worth of it, back then.

9 Likes

:gem:

I assume question #2 is “so it your will up to date?”

1 Like

Maybe he doesn’t want the will to be up to date! :grimacing:

1 Like

everything squeezing EXCEPT GME, bet the apes are furious

AMC tho lmao

AMC $30 ok

Holy shit, I tried to short AMC at $22 this morning. Fortunately, TDA didn’t let me borrow the shares. I really need to stop thinking about shorting companies.

2 Likes

Some weekly calls 30xed from open jfc

remind me to figure out when the deadlines for these “squeezes” are and realize idiots are gonna pile into it with some rich people dgaf thinking it’s fun

this shit is why I haven’t shorted TSLA

they’re tweeting how it’s gonna be 500k

Do I have to bother asking how impossible that is?

i guess in hindsight it makes sense for memes to keep memeing given the recent crypto memeing over the last couple months

If they successfully pull of this Ford meme, Ill be very impressed.

BYND is the new AMC, apparently.

Turns out the answer to this was “no”
Never seeing that money again

1 Like

I’m pretty annoyed that my AMC bank robbery clean getaway turns out I’d have made twice as much if I just lingered in the bank for a few months. Or even better, come back to the bank when it was at $6.

:rage:

1 Like

If I had cash in my account I could see investing in BYND simply as a fan boy. I mean, I eat their products regularly.

AMC in freefall now. Hang in there.

AMC getting rational AF today

1 Like

I need it below $14 by next Friday :grin:

1 Like

Of course that’s impossible, assuming you lean on the traditional values and ideas that dominated the past 50 years of investing. Absolutely.

I don’t even know what security or crapcoin you mean. … personally, it seems to me there’s a good chance lots of things people believed aren’t true, or are not anymore. I see people all the time now saying how “I hate this stupid shit” whenever another stock or coin or invisible piece of art shoots off 10000x … they get so mad! it’s kind of crazy.