The TSLA Market / Economy

I didn’t look at his pension specifically but lots of execs (at least in Canada where I work) do get monthly pensions with no lump sum option. It can actually help quite a bit with taxes, obviously, to spread out the pension over 20+ years of retirement.

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1394687132946636803

Yo, dog. I heard you liked Robinhood, so I IPO’d Robinhood so you can Robinhood Robinhood on your Robinhood.

10 Likes

How many Hondas does this go for? 12?

Can’t wait to see WSB collectively short it until it goes to zero

3 Likes

Can someone translate this for me?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1395027147161489412?s=21

All the weird nerds are mad a Elon now so he has to post Zoomer memes to win them over.

2 Likes

Elon could very likely be fined another meaningless amount and we all move on.

When you get enough folks with money (a large portion being millenial noobs) looking to inject their money into the market, Microsoft or Amazon won’t suit their fancy at the prices they see so they go down the line till they see dogecoin as the next best untapped thing!

Billions have been changing hands on news and antics in this redic market which lead to these gme/meme stock crypto wars. Elon’s tweets + what the other knuckleheads say is what matters because there isnt much else for the investors to connect with when you’re dealing with a product like this.

gonna buy a few beer stocks thinking everyone gonna go full party time this summer but this is a very boring idea/investment

anyway my least favorite psychopath in the world Chamath Palihapitiyaha has been busy I see

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-05-13/spac-king-chamath-palihapitiya-hopes-his-hype-will-keep-mesmerizing-you?sref=pK0Dc6wC

“There is no way that I can win unless the stock goes up,” on CNBC’s Squawk Box , slicing his hand through the air to punctuate each word. “This is not some get-rich-quick scheme, at least for me.”

in reality

also
Because they gave themselves 20.7 million shares for putting the deal together, their $171 million investment has almost doubled to $320 million. A week after the Hindenburg report, Palihapitiya said he controlled a $10 billion to $15 billion fortune, triple what he’d told another interviewer 10 months earlier, and compared himself to Warren Buffett.

“A reminder to myself and others: If it were easy everyone would do it. In reality, it’s hard and most people give up,” he tweeted on March 25

It’s so hard literally creating millions of dollars out of thin air isn’t it, fucking piece of shit and fuck the warriors too (he’s co-owner).

at least the SPAC craze died off a bit. God all the illegal shit that stuff assuredly did.

1 Like

pretty sure people drank more during the pandemic

2 Likes

Lol Bitcoin down like 50%.

Buy da dip

GME and AMC squeezing again

3pm on robinhood i think

Seems reasonable:

3 Likes

i regret to inform you that the memes be memeing once again

2 Likes

Time to buy AMC puts?

1 Like

god I hate these idiots

AMC is finally above 18, where I sold it at. I guess I should have had diamond hands. Or even better, bought back in at 8 or whatever it fell to.

1 Like

It definitely dropped to $5 or $6 after that pump, I know because I sold some there :sweat_smile: