The Transition of Joe Biden: what's everyone Yellen about?

There are cheaper plans depending upon income level.

That is the cheap plan. I make very little money and can pay 478 a month with an 8550 deductible if I want dental.

397/4700 without dental.

Guess I’m not getting health insurance this year.

3 Likes

Have you gone through an insurance agent? Or just pursued yourself through website? I’d suggest finding an agent if you can. I have a plan for $320. I guess it can vary from state to state.

How old are you? That’s a little bit better than my plan but pretty close. My adult children are about half that price.

What’s your deductible?

Seems kind of high for such a youngster.

Yeah I don’t understand I had Obama Care a couple years ago and I believe it was 390 a month but I got 300 off for being a poor. I make a little more now and don’t get any deduction for some reason.

$8,500. But I never get close to approaching my deductible, and it still seems to pay for things. I have some co-pays sometimes, but they’re usually not that much. Like I got billed $25 for blood work recently.

I’m alright with you’re modding notes, the first time caught me unprepared.

Who specifically do you think I’m calling an asshole in that post?

I took it to mean Victor and then Mimosa followed suit, but I wouldn’t be shocked if I missed something that happened earlier.

Nothing earlier, and I apologize if it wasn’t clear both of the assholes in the comment were hypothetical.

1 Like

Jesus those prices are bat shit insane!

Before the ACA, as a single person in their mid 20’s, my premium was $1,600 a month with a $10,000 deductible. Thanks, preexisting conditions + individual underwriting!

1 Like

The price you pay for FREEDOM.

2 Likes

Yeesh. I’m on a small business plan and I have an $8500 deductible and my premiums are like $800/month.

My favorite thing is my girlfriend and I take the same medication and hers is free and mine is $40/month. It’s such a fucking scam.

I’m quite sure insurance has never saved me money. One year we almost hit a max out of pocket.

Stupid isn’t a name dipshit.

Sorry to hear you had so much medical care needed that insurance almost had to start paying for it, if they couldn’t weasel out of it.

2 Likes

Some of the ACA pricing is surely a product of the GOP sabotaging the program for the last decade, right? Not that it really matters

1 Like