The Transition of Joe Biden: what's everyone Yellen about?

https://twitter.com/LemieuxLGM/status/1328792627790004224

Jacobin strategic thinking level -9.

3 Likes

I’ve made peace with the fact that there is no reasoning with these people. Their whole identity is built around always shitting on elected democrats regardless of context, and there is no point engaging them.

7 Likes

lol

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1328798071686377474?s=21

2 Likes
4 Likes

In fairness, I’d extend a fist to Lindsey too. It’d be a tad more forceful and aimed a bit differently.

1 Like

Not entirely clear she wasn’t fist bumping the other dude when Linsday broke in like he was invited

Guess she only slaps the cuffs on for skipping school not election interference.

2 Likes

BTW as someone who knocked on hundreds of doors in the rain for her and Joe, I can only draw one conclusion from this.

I’m a fucking chump. A gullible loser. An idiot of the highest proportions.

I mean I was more knocking against Trump than for Joe, but this behavior like two days after he got caught committing a federal crime trying to get the Georgia SoS to throw out thousands of legally cast ballots?

Fuck him, fuck her, and fuck me for knocking on doors for her.

8 Likes

Yeah what a fucking disgrace. I’m on team blow up the party. Especially with them bot making any changes after that disgrace of a performance. They will pick Nancy again we will lose the house and almost nothing will get done.

Fuck them.

1 Like

Yeah as it stands now I’m voting for write-ins and third parties. They have two years to convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Gonna stop listening to Chapo then?

1 Like

Lindsey has not publicly acknowledged her victory, is going around screaming fraud and trying to get thousands of D votes thrown out to flip Georgia to Trump.

5 Likes

lol

https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/256576278818353152?s=21

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll allow cold indifference. I’d prefer assault and battery, but I’m quite reasonable.

This very well could be a lolKamala, but I will say that if you’re not fist bumping your own enemies then I highly recommend it. I consider myself somewhat of a recreational bamboozler, and there is no better way to confuse your nemeses than to torment them with labrador-adjacent gregariousness.

2 Likes

Trump did make lasting damage to international relations. Not even allies will trust the US to follow the treaties they signed because they now know they can be broken the moment another idiot gets into power. So the relationship has become short term and transactional and that is not a good thing.

1 Like

We’ll see, it’s not that I think he hasn’t done any damage but I think countries like France and Germany don’t have any other choices. Or at least no other choices they’re willing to explore. They might well be more wary but they’re champing at the bit to be reconvinved, as that article shows, and functionally if the only difference is they have raised fears in internal discussions but shrug and go along anyway it’s not too serious a change.

i don’t quite get why biden team won’t just sue GSA or trmp administration over transition. like there’s a compelling case with covid response being measured in actual lives. plus trmp play is just a strat-less bluffing by breaking of norms and laws even though his record in litigation is pretty poor, so biden should welcome the chance to prove it in court. i have more faith in biden’s lawyers at this point.

like there’s a chance gsa backpedals immediately, and there’s a chance a judge forces them to release briefings and/or funds before the case is heard, and there’s a chance the case becomes moot when the win is certified, and if somehow it makes it in time for oral arguments, that’s a news cycle that is going to look like an all-star dunkfest over an incompetent administration. it’s the easiest aggro-reraise that dems should make approximately 100% of the time. come on kamala!!

2 Likes

We root for the Bad News Bears.

i can see walter mathau playing biden

1 Like