The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

If it makes you feel better, I knew more or less what to expect going in and I had the same reaction as you did.

Maybe something got lost in translation.

Only watched 2 Miyazaki . Spirited Away kept and held me. Would recommend.
The latest The Boy and the Heron was an unfun slog. Took multiple sittings to get through it.

Have yet to attempt to watch a Miyazaki anime and not fall asleep within the first 20 minutes.

1 Like

I know I’m behind on this but I have to grunch. My life depends on Badger and Skinny Pete. It’s not looking good.

2 Likes

Started rewatching BB with my wife, this scene had us both rolling on the floor. Who talks like this?!?!?

S36GB

2 Likes

Episode 3 of the Last of Us didn’t win anything? If not, the entire enterprise is wholly invalidated.

1 Like

That episode was January 2023. Nick Offerman won an Emmy for his performance in it last year.

3 Likes

Oh. Ok that makes sense.

1 Like

Hah! Agent Dunham and the whole Fringe division! :transmet_smiley:

2 Likes

What a twist!

Did I do that?

1 Like

Neat

1 Like

Looks pretty damn good for 60 (just like me a four months).

1 Like

Yeah, I did like a quadruple take at that photo. I thought for sure I wasn’t understanding something.

Just started Rings of Power S2. I’m sure I’ll have many questions. Here’s the first;

Is it just coincidence that after Galadriel jumped off the ship she just happened to encounter a shipwrecked Sauron.

1 Like

You’ll learn more about this in a later episode

No one is watching The Terror on Netflix? This show is outstanding.

1 Like

The Terror that came out years ago on AMC? Or did Netflix make a new season?

Netflix finally got the rights to stream it