The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Moon Knight was a wild ride and I thought it was amazing. I’m guessing it’s a lot less suspenseful for people familiar with the source material, but for a comic noob like me who went into it cold I had no idea what was actually real the whole time and I loved it. Oscar Isaac is now up there with some of the GOAT actors imo.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.21.05 AM

oscar isaac was definitely in tip top form, it was worth it just to watch his performance

Is there nudity in episode 4?

I believe there is a talking, anthropomorphic, computerized hippo

Can I have sex with it?

You tell me

That’s a green light.

3 Likes

obviously

1 Like

Yeah would love an edgy/darker quantum leap.

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1522667549145518080?t=yV82592s0vZPlyrb_7-odg&s=19

6 Likes

Ozark Season 4 was truly god awful.

2 Likes

4 Likes

the first part was so meh I haven’t even bothered with the 2nd half yet. There are so many shows that should just be one season and done.

I haven’t seen it yet, but I will, since I’m plot-committed.

Another god awful one was Goliath season 4. That one was predictable though. S3 was a huge decline (and it wasn’t that great to begin with).

For any MST3k fans out there, the Gizmoplex went live yesterday, it’s a site where you can stream all the old eps from the 90’s for free and/or shell out money like a degen to see the new season. I’ve never actually seen the old KTMA episodes before; I watched the very first MST The Crawling Eye last night and it’s a banger for sure. Not 100% sold on this new season yet but it’s at least okay.

1 Like

The should’ve invited me to another high stakes poker tournament.

I’m still enjoying Ozark (overall, it’s a great show and the very first episode was mega-elite), but the plot in Season 4 has certainly crossed the ridiculousness line.

Four episodes in on The Shining Girls on Apple+.

I’m in cause I want to understand what is going on, but at this point I can’t recommend. Playing so coy with whatever the plot device is. The reveal needs to be worth it.

The Wilds season 2 out on Amazon prime today. First ep good.

1 Like