The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Reading through the range of comments on that video and trying to figure out what level they’re on was wonderful.

was this in Germany ? this seems a better play than what I did, which was hire a lawyer (for a similar fee as what was asked from the bad guys), who after a few months said I should probably just pay them anyway (fortunately I left the country at that point).

Yes, it was in Germany.

1 Like

anyone watched slow horses? Gary Oldman + spies, seems like an automatic homerun, maybe $5 for apple tv+ isn’t so bad?

3 Likes

I liked it a good bit

Yeah, I enjoyed it. And from the previews it looks like S2 is already done filming.

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1521150019646107649

1 Like

I’m kind of disappointed to see Kristen go the route of gimmicky celebrity chef.

I understand the impulse to keep the Iron Chef brand alive, but nothing comes close to capturing the tone and camp of the original. That was lightning in a bottle and every subsequent series is a weak facsimile, IMO.

6 Likes

yeah I think I would rather see more cutthroat kitchen than iron chef america

BCS

Was that NoHo Hank/Victor Zsasz I saw ridding shotgun in the car tailing Kim?

Yeah, this.

Chairman Kaga GOAT.

1 Like

BCS

Gus’ best line of both series AINEC

“He is not up to Pollos standards”

Spoiler goofy!!

I guess Netflix is behind in posting new episodes.

BCS

just a reminder that nacho isn’t the only main character who doesn’t appear in BB

3 Likes

Watched endgame because Morena Baccarin is just fkn hot and her playing a badass reminds me of the good old Firefly days. Kinda enjoyed it until the final 20 minutes to induce a cliffhanger.

Lol, Jayze

1 Like

We Own This City

It’s not The Wire. It’s ok though and Jon Bernthal does great as his normal lunking threatening meathead.

2 Likes

BCS episode 4 was a solid set up episode.

I think the next one is gonna be the best in the series. Though I do hope Kim and Saul stop with the stupid harassing Howard shit. It’s not going anywhere interesting imo.