The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Yeah, he actually asked permission, which feels even more fucked up in a way.

If only he had to live in perpetual fear of woke dudes imitating Will Smith…

https://twitter.com/justingaynor/status/1512264396269047852?t=Wp4M0OWhkmDWtfMEvVA68w&s=19

2 Likes

Gregg is one hell of a cutthroat VHS collector, maybe literally. Did you hear his glee when speaking of swindling a guy out of that Wizard of Oz collector’s edition?

2 Likes

Loool, loving this one from the replies :

https://twitter.com/_DMR/status/1512266682705793040?t=SwZ4u2IVZ79GwzNn90NwvA&s=19

1 Like

Please try to enjoy all episodes equally.

For real though maybe one of the best season finales ever. When I saw it was only 40 minutes long I was pissed but they didn’t waste even a second

2 Likes

+1. Holy guacamole. I am all the way in.

EDIT: I had just finished watching, and now that it’s been a few minutes the pain of having to wait for the next season is starting to set in. The person/people who set this up are goddamn geniuses.

3 Likes

Lol I get that reference

2 Likes

Thirsty thursday midnight release mfers ITT sigh

1 Like

OK that was ridiculously good. Subreddit are terrible sleuths though somehow. Like no mention of they live in “PE” state? Not sure where they go from here unless its like 95% outies which is boring I mean there’s no way Helena lets Helly take control again. See you in ~11 months!

1 Like

The brother-in-law with that stupid book that the innies adore is so great. Loved him in Patriot

3 Likes

And that is the beauty of it. Perhaps I will be proven to be naive but given where we are now I really trust the people who have written this so far. There are so many different directions for them to go.

1 Like

Thoughts on your spoilered parts –

I was thinking the opposite of you in fact, that it’s more likely that Helena keeps going to the severed floor as a way to punish her innie for her actions. It’s possible they have other psychological torture methods to really mess with the innies in ways that their outies won’t be harmed in the process. I think being ‘reset’ is also something that’s a real possibility that seems to have happened to Irv before at least once, possibly in the military?.

The whole dynamics of this are really gonna get crazy in the sense that the only way for the Outies to protect their Innies at this point is to stop going down to the severed floor, but in doing so they also are effectively killing their innie. But also Mark S can’t go down to find his wife without letting his innie take over. Maybe the best option for him is the de-severed method that Petey took which seems to combine their consciousnesses though it seems there’s some big risks there too.

Looked at Severance and say it had Dichen Lachman who I crush on, so now I might have to get Apple TV.

His friends are actually the weirdest characters on the show which is saying a lot.

Finished Our Flag Means Death today. Pretty fun.

2 Likes

You guys got me to pull the trigger on Severance today. Three episodes in, so far enjoying it.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BenStiller/status/1512601296938803204

2 Likes

Not sure who else is watching Atlanta, but this last episode is sure to trigger a certain base. Really enjoyed it.

Exact same spot. Agree.