The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Dude

5 Likes

Boo, this man

1 Like

Opening scene was really great, still working my way through the rest of the episode.

If one were to start playing Fallout, would you recommend 3 or New Vegas first?

I think people are pretty split on those two as their favorites, can’t go wrong with either. I’ve been replaying NV lately and am not enjoying it as much as I originally did, I think the environment/atmosphere of 3 is better. The desert wasteland is a bit boring to me.

Looks like both of those require a premium PSP subscription if you want to play on PS5. Meanwhile I can buy Fallout 4 for $5. What bullshit

ETA: looks like Xbox is the way to go if I want to play these on console

We need a show based on Dark Souls or Bloodborne.

2 Likes

She has not been a regular regular for a while I don’t think. She only shows up on ocassion. She got divorced from Larry on the show a long time ago. But she was hanging out w Ted Danson.

Like 90% of my tv viewing is distracted.

If you can stomache the graphics start with 2. Its still the best one imo.*

• I am a boomer though obv.
1 Like

I’m the opposite.

Pretty much the only TV I can watch where I’m doing something else is stuff like sports and pro wrestling.

I get out my phone any time something I’m watching appears to about to pass the bechdel test amirite

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1778860845985894798?t=ORbFIMw98c1ESHH74YfLyg&s=19

Just watched the Nimoy episode of Columbo. Pure joy to watch.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why Rick and Morty decided to make another Ice-T episode. I guess it was better than the first one.

The imdb crowd sure doesn’t agree:

2 Likes

Sugar Ep3

Layering on the layers and conspiracies and mysterious bullshit pretty thick.

Hate watching at this point.

I think my main complaint with the IMDB crowd there would be with the first one, which apparently is over 8/10?

I’d say 2/10 for the first one and either 3/10 or 4/10 for the other one.

I think they’re the two worst episodes of the series outside of the ones with that giant incest baby.

Fuck is this?

2 Likes