The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

His treatment of actual women dishonored his professional image to what as yet seems beyond public repair. Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) had harsh words for him.

I actually think the episode is called ā€œThe Rains of Castamereā€

4 Likes

Ill have to check it out. Never been a huge fan but enjoyed Dr. Horrible despite some issues with Pennyā€™s trestment, which I guess makes sense

1 Like

I only know episode titles of episodes I think of as iconic. Off the top of my head: Two Cathedrals, Pine Barrens, Ozymandias.

1 Like

Yeah, I essentially know that one without even having made it that far in Game of Thrones.

1 Like

ROFL so Iā€™m a lot worse at this than I thought :flushed:

1 Like

Heā€™s like a legit wunderkind writer. He did all kinds of uncredited script rewrites just to add character, humor, and dimension. But yeah he did some awful stuff to women that shouldnā€™t necessarily destroy his life and career, but imo should be considered as part of those things.

1 Like

I gotta say. I fucking love that Reginald VelJohnson voices Principal Winslow in Invincible

2 Likes

Wow they crammed a lot of the comic into this one episode.

Anyone else getting a warning from YouTube to stop using ad blockers or they wonā€™t let you stream any more videos?

Yeah, its some new initative. Normally a couple refreshes makes it go away

Awwwwwww shit.

A GTA VI announcement and an Arcane S2 announcement in the same week? What is this, my birthday?

Well not quite but close enough

4 Likes

Another year? God damn. Did you watch Castlevania Nocturne?

The Curse is live, and the premiere was very solid. Looking forward to next week.

2 Likes

Bosch Legacy S2E10 hit me hard in the feels when Captain Irv came on screen.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised it hasnā€™t been mentioned yet, but Blue Eye Samurai is probably the best thing Iā€™ve watched in years, certainly this year.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got it in the queue. Looks GORGEOUS

1 Like

Excited to try this out, its really beautiful just from the preview.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t super into this, but Brian Cox as the gamemaster??? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: