The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Lead me back to seeing All the President’s Men again, which is also on max. I am a big fan of that movie.

2 Likes

Look at you, drinking the Kool-Aid already.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Today’s the day. I get to live 5 days in the world of Max before my subscription expires. Going to live it up.

Sucks my subscription ends day of next succession though. :flushed:

Succession:

Discord makes my dick hord

3 Likes

I really hope that the Max subscription thing has a reason for cancelling question because I’m going to troll the branding people by saying I’m cancelling because they raised the price by a dollar while taking away the HBO content.

3 Likes

I don’t know who this Max guy is but if he wants to keep subscribers he shouldn’t be so ego centric as to name the whole platform after himself.

3 Likes

How much do you think HBO had to spend to get “www.max.com?”

Who owned it before, Dutch Boyd?

3 Likes

I live on planet Earth with my fellow humans

I tried using a VPN but it gets confused across intergalactic borders

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jamesocromwell/status/1660764950556721152?t=zzWqhIuyqyChwM522AocMg&s=19

6 Likes

More Lena Heady was welcomed and she nails every scene she’s in. The guy who plays Liddy whose name I can never recall is made for that part. I don’t think Woody is awful here but it’s whatever, he doesn’t drag it down in any case. Wish we’d have gotten more of Kathleen Turner!

ETA the shit with Woody and Lena’s kids felt tacked-on and unnecessary from the start, I’m 0% invested in anything about them

1 Like
5 Likes

Fuck Max is making me sign in again and figure out my password

Cromulent

I just got a new fire stick and had to log into all my apps again, activating on a browser was a life saver

What a terrible name. I had no idea what you meant by Max at first.

2 Likes