The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

That’s a big fuckin list to have seen a lot of them multiple times for “not a big TV head”.

2 Likes

1 Like

I would take this bet. I think it is very likely she appears in future episodes.

Succession spinoff in the works

Huh, I’ve never heard of the worlds richest person. Figured it would be a techbro

Tsk tsk. Replace Pamela Adlon at your peril.

Watching her in this super young role is sort of like listening to Steven Tyler sing the original Dream On compared to what his voice evolved into soon after. Nearly unrecognizable sound.

1 Like

He owns a ridiculous number of high end brands.

and a few less expensive ones.

1 Like

Succession S4 EP2. Was literally loling at every single Roman Roy quip. Seriously going to miss that character.

I am super pumped for Mrs. Davis tomorrow

1 Like

Would flashbacks count?

She’s looking for the Grail!

You know, the holy one.

No

Sopranos rewatch.

Season 3 episode 12. “Amour Fou”

this one is a masterpiece too. Didnt realise how much they pack in to the episode. The full arc of Jackie doing the hold up including the reactions. Plus the end of the relationship with Gloria.

Got to be a top 3 or 4 for me I think.

1 Like

that sucks. we fired up the old DVD rental service from Netflix in 2020 to give us something to look forward to during the covid lockdown. watched so many good movies that we couldn’t find streaming.

1 Like

I’d bet way heavier on no flashbacks than I would on no Kerry. It’d be quite a break in style for the show, there’s never been a flashback, and important to the plot events from the past are constantly and vaguely referred to.

2 Likes

I’m predicting a Kerry tell all they have to deal with.

Nah. Kerry isn’t interesting and they’re not going to waste the precious time they have left on such a fringe character.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/emilystjams/status/1648748492431716356?t=aX2zDBJwbfWiGKkmobv1Iw&s=19

2 Likes

Seriously, that’s all time they could be spending resolving Greg’s arc!

2 Likes