The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Uh huh

2 Likes

Just so that all areas of the spectrum are covered: it’s not awful, but it’s not a masterpiece. It’s mostly pulpy fun, and very well-made with good performances from some extremely talented actors.

1 Like

pfft. all those gerat actors with be replaced by ActGPT soon enough

1 Like

It’s a sitcom that some people think is a drama. It’s a 10/10 sitcom though.

1 Like

s4 makes me think more soap opera than sitcom.

1 Like

That’s on you. You need a mindset shift.

1 Like

It’s not as great as people make it out to be. Definitely good though. We almost gave up on it and actually stopped watching halfway through season 2 because it just became tiresome after a while literally having NO ONE to root for, but we picked it back up in anticipation of season 4. This season has been the best so far. Like ‘The White Lotus,’ I doubt I will re-watch it.

I stopped early season 3. I didn’t hate it or anything but I don’t have much of a desire to continue it, everytime I sit down I find something else to watch.

1 Like

Hesitant to cite indie wire since it is just a press release repository, but I can think of some shows and movies that would benefit from this. I also think this could launch 1000 creator lawnmowers.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sledge Hammer was my favorite last episode. Loved him tearing into Tom.

2 Likes

Im torn. This is a great movie, but Allen is such a major piece of shit, plus you don’t have Rickman, so I don’t see it pulling the same greatness that it did.

1 Like

I’ve got in the masterpiece category. What is even the criticism of the show?

it’s an underline because you start from left to right, and you don’t start crossing out something by underlining it for a while. the way it fades away at the end shows it was a quick motion, and the guy had couple strokes, he was old. it’s an underline.

i want to know what he wrote about greg. mostly because i can’t imagine him ever caring enough about greg to write anything about him ever. is greg really gonna get rich off this??

5 Likes

Sigourney Weaver tho

1 Like

Dang it

1 Like

Probably just 6k a week minimum during football season

2 Likes

I thought it was implied he had just written “Greg?”

2 Likes

lol as in “find out who the fuck greg is”

I didn’t say it’s bad, I think it’s fun and not that deep. What makes it a masterpiece?