The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

lol me.

Ok, what @monetary_expert said then! :grin:

2 Likes
1 Like

Pusha T wrote the McDonalds jingle, so he would be my prime suspect.

He got stabbed. Just sewing it up is still lol though. He’s going to die of sepsis or not, sewing it up won’t help at all.

1 Like

This is addressed in the game. Remains to be seen if the show will address it as well as the episode ended with her sewing him up.

1 Like

Just thinking CSI was a huge show with multiple spin offs that just went into the memory hole. I don’t mind going back and watching the Law and Order series, all the different kinds of spins offs, but I have never had the urge to go revisit any CSI shows

1 Like

Sure but I think the pro move is to rewatch the episodes for the cameos you couldn’t truly appreciate until you know the plot of the episode.

An update on this: it doesn’t seem like the Murdaugh show on Netflix has new info, but there’s a lot that I didn’t know. Like he (maybe) killed his housekeeper and then misappropriated a $4 million insurance settlement for her death.

He stole several multiples of that in other clients’ settlement funds.

He gets a lot of mileage out of his addiction as the cause of all this theft.

The Consultant on Amazon is weird and not good imo. Surprising Christoph Waltz is in it, hope he got paid.

1 Like

I turned it off after like ten minutes, thinking maybe I’ll come back to it if I hear good things. So far, universally bad things have been heard. Only turned it on because I like Waltz.

It definitely does not get better as it goes along, quite the opposite.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/succession/status/1631324554386903040

3 Likes

The latest episode of South Park. I liked it.

1 Like

Prepare yourself. The new right wing/manosphere bugbear is…

A BLACK TINKERBELL?!?!?!?!?

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

3 Likes

Latest episode of Poker Face was interesting. Unfortunately it seems like the show may have blown all of its budget on the early and late episodes in the season and left too much filler in the middle.

2 Likes

Picard episode three reveals some returning bad guys who I did not expect.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/1631844634459799552

1 Like

Some lesser known movies on Hulu worth checking out:

The Spanish Prisoner - slow burn David Mamet industrial thriller with Steve Martin

Flawless - period piece heist movie with Demi Moore and Michael Caine