The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

This probably the inspiration for Napoleon Dynamite. I still can’t figure out why the LDS made this short. It had no discernable religious message, but definitely in the so bad it’s good category

Scandal at physical 100. Allegedly the final was filmed three times and they had to restart.

Massive spoilers in the tiktok.

1 Like

s1e1 and s1e2 of Chucky was decent.

Arsenal Leicester on replay, or continue the Real Housewives of Potomac marathon?

I’m pretty, petty, and always sittin’ on ready.

someone’s gotta live reasonably shady, while you guys finish the reimagining of society.

Watched a Netflix show called “Keep Sweet Pray and Obey” about an LDS cult where they were doing polygamy and child marriage. Pretty good if you like cult stuff. Particularly cartoonishly cult shit going down in this one.

2 Likes

Does anyone else’s HBOMax crap out whenever a new TLOU drops?

1 Like

This episode has the best representation of the looting and flashlight mechanics

2 Likes

Shaking your controller to keep the flashlight going :rofl:

Ellie looting the house, she must have been playing on grounded that shit was empty

Never surpassed, never equaled. If you watched S01E01 it’s probably the weakest episode and substantially different in tone from the rest of the series. Same is true to a lesser extent for the rest of the first season.

1 Like

The first episode is easily the worst in the show.

Maybe, I really don’t like In Camelot though. And I’m more forgiving to the pilot because it’s the pilot and the show understandably hadn’t found its voice yet. Very common in television pilots. The other supposedly “bad” episodes of the show – Chasing It, Christopher, Luxury Lounge, A Hit is a Hit – I all like. A Hit is a Hit and Christopher are actually two of my favorite episodes. They’re both hilarious. Christopher has the funniest line of the series for me, Artie’s “oh not again!” And I love Hesh’s “Now, that’s a hit.”

1 Like

“SPIKE UP!”

1 Like

Favourite sopranos characters?

Best Sopranos episodes? Best TV episodes of all time?

We should do a draft

1 Like

I aways liked Junior Soprano and Christopher, but the GOAT was probably Livia.

Besides Tony and Carmela. Melfi doesn’t count either, she’s the Greek chorus. Probably Janice. But Christopher is incredible too. AJ is the most underrated. Livia and Junior. Ralphie is great, has two great cooking tips and his prank call to Nucci is one of the funniest scenes of the show. A gerbil, ma’am.

But there’s so many great characters you feel like by mentioning some you’re leaving out so many others. Soon you’ll be naming the entire cast.

https://twitter.com/ryanshead/status/1630084141051179008?s=46&t=RKQIqRrKzVps835SSEmebA

7 Likes