The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Seems bad for abortion laws.

1 Like

In Canada our age is the number of times your favorite team has won the Stanley Cup since your birth. I am “1”.

24 years old here!

Edit: didn’t notice “since birth”, so I’m only 2 lol

I would have liked to see the climber get past the first round but that game seemed unfair to the two attached on the other side of the big dude. Skeleton dude probably wins it all if he made the top 5. I’m just happy that sexyama hyped his team before every challenge saying “let’s make sure we have fun” then in his exit interview said “I had fun.”

Oof and you haven’t had a birthday in 30 years.

1 Like

The Traitors US is amazing fun, but it’s hard to care about “the fourth place finisher from season three of Big Brother.”

The Traitors UK puts real people shouting fuck and threatening to break out into fights versus extremely proper people who have never wanted to swat a twat so hard. I loved it.

But now I’ve just started the
The Traitors Aussie and oi m8 these folks are without surprise the most brutal yet lol

Im sorry are you besmirching queen Cirie?

1 Like

Is the aussie version on peacock?

1 Like

Yup just added

Lololol noooooo Cirie was awesome I’m just saying

1 Like

In a stupid splurge, I am at Atlanta Comiccon with dlk9s jr, waiting in line for a photo op with Giancarlo Esposito.

5 Likes

tumblr_91e17f8fbe17e5d0ef7e700f3ddbdb2a_43d99176_540

4 Likes

I feel like you could take 8 sound bites and that would make up like 90% of the dialog on the show.

I had fun
Ohhhhh
He’s cool
Let’s make history

Etc

Koreans are just too polite I guess. The characters/shit talkers mostly went out early.

Ask him if he still talks to Eddie Murphy.

2 Likes

The best part is my son is wearing this in the photo:

5 Likes

Amazing.

So jealous!!!

Took me longer than it should have to figure out what Esposito was doing there.

Could I interest you in Steve Burns from Blues Clues or William Katt from The Greatest American Hero?

1 Like

I bow at the feet of Steve Burns, who is also the voice of Snickers Satisfies and wrote the song used as the theme for Young Sheldon (the song is good so please be quiet about the show itself).

Not as familiar with William Katt but obv the guy who played the jock Carrie murders is a legend.

Here’s his audition for Luke Skywalker. They say he was close. Idk how close the other guy was. Someone named Kurt Russell? I keed I keed.

We used to play this one at dinner when our kids were little. It’s a legit potty training banger.

1 Like