The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Learned the other day that was Thandie Newton’s daughter. Seems super obvious in hindsight. Agree she was great.

3 Likes

Oh man yeah I see it right away

1 Like

Yea the road trip stuff was nice.

1 Like

It is actually Thandiwe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All her future films will be credited with Thandiwe Newton, after the W was carelessly missed out from her first credit…

“That’s my name. It’s always been my name. I’m taking back what’s mine.”

2 Likes

Hype!

1 Like

The new Harley Quinn Valentine’s special was a lot of fun and had a great Kimberly Guilfoyle gag

1 Like

Anyone else still watching Physical: 100? I don’t see how the last team is going to be able to move the ship

1 Like

Dunno, but I also didn’t think the team with 3 women could beat the strongest team in a challenge mostly centering around carrying bags of sand.

1 Like

I think that challenge made for some interesting matchups and surprising results.

I’m kind of annoyed at the dude that everyone else keeps saying has the “best physique”

I forget which one it is. Is it the dude that has thighs like tree trunks, but if he has to jog more than 20 meters, he starts sweating profusely?

I’m talking about this guy, Yun Sung-bin

1 Like

Did you end up liking Traitor on Peacock? My 12 year old loves Werewolf. OK for kids and will I be miserable if we watch it?

I liked it. It should be fine for 12 yesr olds. Nothing extreme, some women get called bitches but nothing elae really bad.

Do you hate WW or reality tv? If so you probably wont like it.

1 Like

I’m pro Werewolf, but man I hate playing the board game version with kids.

My daughter LOVES it, but when she screws something up to give herself away, and it always, always, ends in tears.

We’ll give it a shot, thanks!

1 Like

When is the software here going to support a good game of WW

I predict whichever forum creates the best WW experience will eventually attract the most activity

Culminating in the first annual WW Forum Wars for bragging rights

“comedy series” leans really hard on that first word

TLOU e5 dropped tonight fyi

Yeah behind of the times here. Was actually a POGger who created this website

and went out of his way to scour the webs to find werewolf communities and invite them to this site

1 Like